australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

I've sold mine as well. My wardrobe is super tiny now consisting only sftm, altieri and few julius/dd pieces which I want to unload soon.

whoa@your mate's sneaks rob - you can even tell from the laces lol!

Was thinking of putting an order for the grey sneaks but would love to wait and see the 2010 version before I do anything... heard from numerous people that the new sneaks are a bit too much though?

I think those sneaks look bad-ass. I always like the idea of expensive clothes being worn down to death / aging beautifully. But these are different things, of course. While the first implies intentional shredding and not giving a f, the latter is the case with good constructed clothes which still hold up although changing their appearance. I personally am fond of this idea but I am always a bit concerned it mind end up shredding things down so I usually do care a bit too much about the clothes I wear, especially when they were expensive.

That being said, think I'll do the deal on the LUC. And those sneakers look sick. And thanks for the response melv (: How did you like Inception?

Oh, just read through the latest posts completely. Any DD pants you wanna unload (preferably with a narrow hem) or trade for my DBSS jawns?

Oh I've seen inception before but I wanted to watch it again with subs ;p Loved it the first time and find it equally as good if not better the 2nd time.

I decided to pull the trigger on them grey ccp rubber band boots on classifieds. Hopefully they'll fit me... I much prefer this version than the foldover - just wish they were black then it would've been perfect. Got them for a decent price though so oh well.

RE: DD - I've sold all of my DDs except for the wool/cashmere drop crotch knit which I'm def keeping. Sorry mangz :o

yeah, basically why am thinking of selling. I have hardly any future fashion clothes now.

harnden is a hope for future clothings!

Something liberating about pairing down a wardrobe...

Those sneakers look great. I think the white version wear better than the black. I don't really like how the natural latex colour contrast with the black.

agreed. something liberating about much simple, smaller wardrobe, ccp has been keeping me in check. :(

and yeah, agreed, white > black. i also prefer the sole version than the sole-less sneaks.

I think those sneaks look bad-ass. I always like the idea of expensive clothes being worn down to death / aging beautifully. But these are different things, of course. While the first implies intentional shredding and not giving a f, the latter is the case with good constructed clothes which still hold up although changing their appearance. I personally am fond of this idea but I am always a bit concerned it mind end up shredding things down so I usually do care a bit too much about the clothes I wear, especially when they were expensive.

yeah, same thought as well, mate lives in them, even the harnden shoes, they looked like walked through all sort of terrain. and yes, a fine exemplary clothes served its purpose.

I decided to pull the trigger on them grey ccp rubber band boots on classifieds. Hopefully they'll fit me... I much prefer this version than the foldover - just wish they were black then it would've been perfect. Got them for a decent price though so oh well.

those boots are great melv, great deal too. 2010 sneaks.. uhm, took me awhile to digest them, i kinda like them now.

Hey guys, curious me just had to find out whether the LUC Anatomic Wrong Tension Stitched Overdyed J Pant from this season would fit me in a size 48 so I just received a pair to compare the fit to my 50. I can get them on but they just don't feel comfortable like the 50 so I'm gonna list them up soon and thought I'd give you guys first dibs. So to clarify, size 48 is for sale brand new and havn't even removed the tags. Best suited for a size 46 or a 48 with slim legs.

Hey guys, curious me just had to find out whether the LUC Anatomic Wrong Tension Stitched Overdyed J Pant from this season would fit me in a size 48 so I just received a pair to compare the fit to my 50. I can get them on but they just don't feel comfortable like the 50 so I'm gonna list them up soon and thought I'd give you guys first dibs. So to clarify, size 48 is for sale brand new and havn't even removed the tags. Best suited for a size 46 or a 48 with slim legs.

wtf Benny haha. should've asked me and I'd have lent mine to you.

where do people get their hair cut? any good salons to recommend?

im new to melbourne so i have no idea

jap hairdressers are awesome, they seem really into it and passionate about hair which i love

any in or around cbd under 50 60$?

thanks again guys!!! :)

Fur on greville st is where i get mine done! its like $60 or so

I get mine done el cheapo ($25) at Mino (Korean) on Elizabeth street.

There are also a couple of really good ones on Russell Street (between Bourke and Lonsdale), more expensive, but my hair is too straight-forward to warrant anything more extravagant :P

There are also a couple of really good ones on Russell Street (between Bourke and Lonsdale), more expensive

hmmm, afaik, i don't think there are any japanese salons in that area, they are mostly hk/chinese and koreans, but yeah, they are pretty good.

i always go to sense hair at russell st with the same hairdresser for the past 4 years.... a little expensive, even for a simple buzz cut, but the hairdresser is familiar with my head shape and, plus, they are great ppl, so yeah.