australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

I actually loved this leather when handling it in person. It is this one isn't it? But yeah, didnt fit me at all. Problem is the elbow section which was really off and bunched up strange somewhere above my elbow. And it fits quite small, tried on a M which was really slim on me (a 46).

So happy I finally found a LUC knit (: Was above my budget but .. yeah .. used some birthday gifts and there you go.

Yeah that one, I had the same problem, the whole arm fit weird, mostly the elbow though as you mentioned. I tried on a large, the body fit ok, the rest was just bleh. I just didn't feel comfortable in it at all, or maybe it's coz I'm used to my _7 lamb nubuck jacket which fits so comfortably on me :P.

On another note, god damn those Augusta Horween Shell Cordovan lace up boots in the classifieds look stunning.

what LUC knit did you buy MoreFire? Pictures please, if possible

sidenote: i need to start copping shoes. basically after a pair of oversized sneakers (oldstyle DBSS or new RO sneakers as seen here). what are peoples opinions on the RO's.

im also looking for some ankle high boots. the red soled augustas that XSKY on SZ is selling look nice but it pains my wallet to cop em.

feel free to chime in with alternatives. located in melb or online

after wearing claudes for (almost two years) non-stop, i am about to buy a pair of samurai's. its gonna take some used to wearing jeans that aren't almost painted on.

What Samurai's are you getting Jake? Changed your mind on jeans since our last chat :P

i'm not sure yet - i'm pretty sure rhd are sold out of my size at the moment. i talk to andy (owner) pretty often when i walk by and i think he just eventually won me over. i definitely did a total 180 from our last talk haha.

also, i'm not sure if many du's on here would be interested but there's a store here called one arm scissor that has recently just started stocking band of outsiders as well as common projects (i think, not 100% on the cp's).

edit: are you still after red wings? a place here has started stocking them too, just brown and black though. what's happened to my dear old adelaide, all this cool shit popping up.

(sorry to semi-hijack a melbourne thread, but the aus one is dead compared to this).

anyone know if Vertice ever goes on sale? eyeing something from them but their staff provides measurements in inches and not laid out flat even though I asked specifically for centimeters and flat :( they're the only ones who have the item though.

also Adam I'm headed to Melbourne this weekend was there anything BBS you wanted me to check out for you at Harrold's?

anyone know if Vertice ever goes on sale? eyeing something from them but their staff provides measurements in inches and not laid out flat even though I asked specifically for centimeters and flat :( they're the only ones who have the item though.

They do indeed.