australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

Then I would say you are a shoe in, just go around to stores you are interested in and drop in your resume (ask to see the manager - I know when kids apply to work in my department and they leave them with SA's then the resume's usually get binned)

Where do you want to work?

wowww you guys live farrr

i thought jack you work at fat? how do you get there! lol

haha i do! i used to live in melbourne and i got a job at fat then like 12 months ago my parents sold there house in melbourne and moved down to red hill. i figure at some point i am going to go back to melbourne so i am still working 1/2 days a fat!

anyone have a chance to drop in to EM lately? Did they receive Elena Dawson menswear. I might drop in tomorrow and have a look

dropped by EM few days ago,

still no sight on elena dawson for mens.. still waiting.

saw some new m.a+, nice stuff.

rundholz selvedge bag are tempting.

ccp2010, i think we will fully expect something in the early months of 2011, feb-march.

also, object-dyed horse are available to order.

above pic are from shelter II actually.

but quite close, just that EM's have more in several sizes and colours - white, red and black.

kinda cool on the rack.

from what i discuss with stephen, his ccp 2010 is gonna be really interesting as well. can't wait to see, although i have placed some really wackernold orders myself.. :D

btw dave,

i think EM received their elena menswear finally!

and I got a little spoiler from EM's ccp2010 order, stephen basically went nuts, and ordered heaps of serious grail/ballers item, ballers gonna love them . all akin to EM's red overlock leather jacket.. mmm

leathers, leathers and more variety of leathers.

seriously cant wait to see them soon

has anyone seen/handled this label at cose ipanema?? very puzzling label to be at:

really cool thermochemical stuff, changes colour according to the temperature of the environment, looks like 2 piece garment in one / reversible concept, me likes,

looks like they are gonna stock some CP Company x Aitor Throup stuff too

65979_165721290107378_112626938750147_534024_5765873_n.jpg

the powder smell like fragrance

bottle it says....

Dusting Powder Ingredients:

Corn Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Myrrh Resin, Ulmus Fulva Bark, Betonite Clay, Lavender Oil, Chamomile Oil.

Talc Free

100% Natural.

Not tested on animals.

she also created her own shoe wax. which smell good too. I guess she love to DIY scent stuff.

Collectors as opposed to consumers. People who buy anything CCP for their collection.

That silk shirt looks really nice. What does it say on the inside?

well, besides the really interesting label at the collar, it doesnt have any instruction how to wash, so she wrote inside the shirt.. lol...

i think it says.. dry clean and/or(?) handwash

i needed a nice comfortable shirt to trash around, this one is great.

this is the same style right?

hmm. close.. that one seems like a jacket? mine doesnt have pockets at the waist.. but the sleeves look like that, all cut up.

white, cannot see the powder. i was thinking the powder will look silly, then again, why so serious?

i guess i am just gonna powder all my ccps...