australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

Goddamnit as soon as I have to start saving money suddenly people start offering Obscur leathers and Ann D shoes in my size juuust out of my price range.

Also I finally found a pair of drapey, drop-crotch pants that I couldn't resist buying. I have seen the light.

Just browsed through the last 10 pages. Holy shit, here is where stylezeitgeist's secret infiltration has been all along. Superdenim, eat your heart out. ;)

(cool stuff tho guys, real low-key tho! haha)

^ Out of the blue it poured down with rain today. Was fucking sweet. Although your weather sounds like sg/malaysia D, are you there at the moment?

Ohhhh shiiiiiiiiiit~~. Cheers for the pic Rob, interesting wide foot shape on the derbies. I don't think it's the new collection as it doesn't look that...'new', but if it is I'm glad that the sneaks are still around.

I was also contemplating kopping a jacket even though it gave me rashes. There is something wrong with me...

from 2009 collection

it seems that the wide toe derbies are really rare.. only EM and japanese ordered them - one way to differentiate is, there are metal on the sole.

i went and visit again after work, and half of the shipment are gone.. patchy grey sneakers and gradient derbies were my favorites tho.. all sold. . ..

I have only a vague idea of what's going on here, but as much as I love the fashion they discuss whenever I read Stylezeitgeist there's always this feeling of, like, cliquey elitism about what clothes one can afford and it almost comes off as sort of snobbish? As if it's less about the clothes and more about them having CCP's name on them. But maybe it's just me.

There's a new dessert place on Bourke St between the new Nandos and Ajisen called Passionflower, you guys gotta check it out, they have a huge menu. Heaps of icecream combos, crepes, pancakes, waffles and others. Pretty much all of them come with icecream and looks quite big. I didn't feel like a huge dessert so I didn't order a dessert dish and just got 2 icecream scoops, sticky rice flavour and black sesame. Both really good.