australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

yea, i got a suit.

i need a spare suit, as been wearing the same every occasion. but thought of getting a crazy suit.

literally all the seam are selvedged, the pocket flaps, the sleeves, the collar, etc, even the front lining are selvedged.

but the pants, in same fabric, i got them in breadstick. thus no selvedge technique applied.

blazer001.jpg

blazer002.jpg

Haha tell me about it Adam. It's fucked.

When are you planning to have yours if you don't mind me asking?

I copped this:

scarpaam224902.jpg

Should be arriving on Tuesday - damn public holiday :mad:

One more thing on the cop list (suit) and I'll be done. Possibly for a long long time.

@ Rob - whoa dude that is INSANE.

^ Yeah their photography is much better than other stores imo. Does justice to a lot of the items. Lolwtf @ the death stares from the model at A?

Anybody have any good recommendations for travel bags? Been mostly looking at duffles and messenger styles since i like shoulder slings. Any help would be appreciated as I haven't been able to come across anything good. This was kinda interesting, but it seems awkward to hold... :\

Well the bag can be used FOR the vacation :P Win-win situation haha

Right you are Benny, that's what I got in store for mine! :P

No real budget I suppose since this travel bag will be my travel bag for years and years to come. I like the Guidi that you first posted Rob but I'm unsure how comfortable that bag will be lugging around from place to place (although the bottom slate is removable?). I like that brown Guidi bag you posted though, what's the deet on that? Hopefully they have it in black :D

Ma+ bags have all been near misses thus far. Haven't quite found the perfect one. That Julius zipper bag has my attention too, but I may get tired of the zippers in years to come. That sissyp is probably too much for me to handle. Heard opening and closing it makes the loudest noise lol.

Right you are Benny, that's what I got in store for mine! :P

No real budget I suppose since this travel bag will be my travel bag for years and years to come. I like the Guidi that you first posted Rob but I'm unsure how comfortable that bag will be lugging around from place to place (although the bottom slate is removable?). I like that brown Guidi bag you posted though, what's the deet on that? Hopefully they have it in black :D

Ma+ bags have all been near misses thus far. Haven't quite found the perfect one. That Julius zipper bag has my attention too, but I may get tired of the zippers in years to come. That sissyp is probably too much for me to handle. Heard opening and closing it makes the loudest noise lol.

brown guidi

the ccp rhombus closure, i know someone had it, but i can't recall the noise as a problem, however was amazed how much the leather of the bag has soften.

this m.a+

AffiliateBoutiqueShotsMAAccessor-1.jpg

Seems like my quest for a pants finally has an end.

Got some RAF pants. The pic doesn't really do it justice. The fabric is super light woven wool... The fit is slim in the thigh and straight down. I am going to have it slimmed down at the lower leg + hem. From 19cm to 17.5cm hem... Begging the tailor does a good job :-\\

^ I have a thing for wooden floorboards, so I like the look of the store.

So I ended up copping a black horse leather guidi bag. Funnily enough it turned out to be the same one you linked above Rob, which I did not realize at the time of purchase. Really is something else in person. Now I'm all set and ready to go! :)

But the search for a leather jacket continues...but I'm getting this feeling I just don't suit them. :(