australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

to be honest, I would recommend you buy a model with the hard drive, I don't think it is much more.

over time the game saves and patches add up.

ok, i was kinda heading in that direction anyway! thanks for the help, much appreciated!

CON sunglasses stockists in melbourne? would cop online but want to try on first, will be in melb again around new years.

i know fat does.....

dunno how cheap is cheap, but the only hotel i've stayed in (have been in gaijin houses/friends places otherwise) is hotel century southern tower. i was by myself, but all the rooms from memory have two beds.

http://www.southerntower.co.jp/english/

4 stars although you wouldn't really think it. nice rooms but really basic. stayed for 2 weeks. i think realistically you basically pay for the hotel's location - arguably the best in terms of convenience in tokyo.

if you get a corner room you would have an amazing view of the whole city, however mine basically faced a huge skyscraper and all i could see were people doing office work. :(

edit: shit, its been a few years since i stayed there and i'm guessing the price is probably a bit too high. tokyo has alot of cheap hotels, esp in shibuya and ikebukuro - check tripadvisor. how long you staying for?

^ I'm going to Japan with as a group of four as well, for 30 days and got accommodation for $50 average per night, per person. We were thinking that getting an apartment would be cheaper, however after taking a visit to www.agoda.com , we were proven otherwise. Twins can be pretty cheap and the locations are very central. They have reviews and what not about the facilities and 'convenience factor' of all the hotels on the site. Hope that helps.

When you going btw, maybe around the same time? :D

there are really only two criteria required if you want to pull anything off.

first: don't look like a douchebag.

second: see first.

for me, with 'frute swag' i think its usually a case of the clothes are wearing the person, not the person wearing the clothes. i dunno, i really think have to have the right overall 'look' and confidence to pull most of the shit off and most dudes simply don't have it. you can not look a douchebag and it will still look stupid. minou is one of the few people on here who consistently looks awesome and nails it in vibskov etc. it just 'clicks' with him or some shit, i don't know. i've seen alot of other waywt's where they would look more comfortable and less stupid in a hessian sack.

agreed tyro.

Daaave, i have the henrik vibskov hunter shorts in black size s and im normally a 30 inch waist, if that helps. im not selling mine though.

speaking of shorts. i need some recommendations for shorts that would work well with leggings. im thinking along the lines of the Individual Sentiments double layer shorts or the Claude maus shorts here. the thing is i want them to taper at the knee. no loosy goosy shorts

Quick paypal question: If I make a paypal payment in another currency, do I get charged an international transaction fee by my bank as well? I've never noticed it before, but suddenly I have these huge INTL Transaction Fees - so I get stiffed on the paypal currency conversion, then have to pay a bank fee on top. What's the deal?