australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

also heard the line to get in was 30-45 mins at one stage?

yeah, when it got like 800 inside we decided to get the security to go one in one out just to try and avoid mayhem! but the line apparently went 100m up the road or something crazy like that

is embassy cafe that one in north melbourne? that place is fucking terrible. you could get a kebab from stalactites? Monday night is probably the worst night for it to.

yeah that's the one. god damn it was so shit. hmm kebab sounds good.

china bar on russell st might still be open? usually still open after 3am on weeknights.

damn now chinese sounds good too.

sucks to be stuck at work and hungry as shit.

sucks to be stuck at work and hungry as shit.

nothing i can add, also share your sentiment, been working till late night lately and those hours can really create some appetite.. ugh. which not used to.

on another news, received an email, ccp 2010 male is showing in oct 2010. no more kopping till 2011, thats for sure.

its the beard that does it.

I think his ultra skinny legs and frame in general are the determining factor but the beard certainly takes it to the next level.

Is anyone else here heading to the big fashion gig in Perth tonight?

I couldn't make it over in the end but it sounds like it's going to be an amazing night – they have gone all out in terms of production.

usually, yeah. however there are several cases, they deliver 1 year later too.

fairly excited - anticipating this more than I did any of the paris shows.

fairly excited - anticipating this more than I did any of the paris shows.

yeah, fairly stoked, part of me wished he could push the collection later tho, as i am still collecting a few more 09 stuff.. :o

i did spoke to stephen brieftly about it, he din't disclose when his going, but this time around he will be definitely looking after the 44/46 guys.. i do recall he mentioned his pattern of buying ccp has changed so its gonna be all surprises. :D

and, have fun melv!!!!

Avant Garde was absolutely spellbinding from start to finish. There was a strong showing from each participating venue, but Arj Selvam's presentation with Head Studio was a definite highlight, almost one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. A++ would attend again

I ended up wearing a white waxed cotton Julius jacket, because I kind of wanted to stand out from the black jackets that everyone else was wearing but still keep it monochrome, along with a plain black t-shirt, some waxed Julian Reds and my faithful combat boots. I kind of wanted to keep it simple.

If you're going to Head Studio I'd recommend Shane. Plus if you're a first time customer and give them your email they'll send you a coupon for $20 off of your next cut, which is pretty cool!