australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

well, they used to have them, but its all sold. only left selvedge coats in EM.

i was told the material for the parachutes are depleted. but inquire anyway, let us know if its a go!

still thinking of paper derbies, its nice to have some sort of synergy with the paperish woven suit.

my max bid was 110k yen... i'm kinda glad coz i think i would rather pay a lil more to get the colourway i really want.

plus this isnt really a good time for me to spend haha. need all the money i can get for the label. we're shooting AW11 in less than a month time!

They were just the white waxed cotton ones from _7 SS09, but even so. In size 1/XS, they had only so much left in the big name designer stuff, but a lot of the basics line that they put out a year or so ago, drop-crotch pants, shorts, T-shirts etc. I saw a really sweet Julius denim jacket for $350, but it was in size 3. There was a lot of Undercoverism which is really nice, quite a bit of drkshdw and CdG, including a lot of those Lewis Leathers x Commes de Garcons sneakers for $50.

There was a lot of CdG stuff in small sizes, as well as Undercoverism and some Julius etc. Just be aware that it's not in Zekka itself, but at the location of the future womenswear store in Shenton Park (214a on Nicholson)

I'm pretty sure the denim jacket was the 4-pocket from SS09, but I didn't have time to check because at that point I had to run a couple kilometres to UWA.

Items you guys might be interested in that are left:

RO drop crotch pants: Small ($200)

Damir Pants and Infinity Hooded Jacket: Can't remember size or price.

Devoa Heavy Jacket: 46/48? ($300)

Julius Black Cargo Pants, Julius Grey Twisted Denim, Julius Leather Gas Mask Vest, Julius Vest: maybe size 3s? (can't remember price)

Undercover Pants: size 3 - 5s mostly. ($150?)

Ann Demeulemeester Hi Top Purple Sneakers: 42, 44 ($250, not the same as the image linked)

Lots of various KKA such as Shirts and Pants. Going for $50 - $150

Ann Demeulemeester Silk Dress Shirt, Dress Pants, Wool Pants and Leather Messenger Bag.

DrkShdw Tees...but with the slogan on the bottom.

Did not see anything lower than a size 3 (46) and most things were size 4 - 5, sorry Melv :P.

Lots of NN, CdG, Y-3 and Undercoverism of the sporty kind. Decent amount of Demeulemeester, Golem, Lumen et Umbra. Limited Julius and Devoa...but most good ones gone already. Really had a lot of steals going on, and the ladies selection had quite a few decent items of Ackermann and Forme'd. Need any more info, just let me know.

sup neighbours. could anyone proxy those RO pants for me ?!

Just give the main Zekka store a call and I'm sure they'll work something out for you at the sale. Would love to do it for you man, but I'm busy with a birthday tomorrow/today and I don't think it'll last long...if it's not gone already. If it's not working out...just let them know I'll pick it up for you another day, if you can manage to 'reserve' it.

I usually put a disclaimer in the listing, saying that if the winning bidder has made contact within 24hrs, or paid within 3 days then I have the right to re-list.

Not sure what official policy is, but I figure that would cover it (not that it's been an issue for me).

Hell, for that amount, I'll buy them back off you.

called the store.... so friendly and heaps of help. paying for some stuff via paypal. Thanks for the heads up Kuugaia - would rep if i could.

Just give the main Zekka store a call and I'm sure they'll work something out for you at the sale. Would love to do it for you man, but I'm busy with a birthday tomorrow/today and I don't think it'll last long...if it's not gone already. If it's not working out...just let them know I'll pick it up for you another day, if you can manage to 'reserve' it.

called the store.... so friendly and heaps of help. paying for some stuff via paypal. Thanks for the heads up Kuugaia - would rep if i could.

still haven't responded to my email. wonder if they'll have photos on hand to email me..

yo, for those in the know, do jetstar JP flights ever get much cheaper than 700 return? or any other carriers for that matter.

Yeah they do, got myself a return trip from Melb > Cairns > Narita and back for just $518 in Feb this year....booked it I think the first week of Jan. Prior to that I scored return tickets for $680 last August.

Just wait it out and once the sale pops up, grab your tickets ASAP. Don't think i've ever flown to Japan for over $900, although I wish accommodation was cheaper there.