australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

heidelberg is preety quiet man, If you want to do something really close head to Ivanhoe. It has an OK vibe and some nice cafes/shops. that being said you're better off going the extra distance into firzroy/collingwood/city for more exciting things to do.

man, just went into EM and aside from the excellent Chin Teo stuff, did anyone see the CCP white leather with the fingerless gloves at the end of the sleeves? fucking epic as hell. epic price too.

it's amazing indeed. i tried it on and looked wack, not my size i guess. i still feel their normal leather jacket are more wearable.

^ yeah i can help you out, but i'm not in the city that often. also i think claude take phone orders, man..

a question on yoox. there are a few items that were just added to the us site but not the international one (just under preview). are there often product discrepencies between the two or will the int'l site be updated in due course?

yew. nice day.

Went to assin to check out the new drkshdw stuff - nothing worth copping at those prices. The usual stuff.

Also checked out the new CoN stuff - one pair of shorts I would consider, but at $300 I could get another pair of DDs.

I'd want a pair of DD basic shorts, I was too late to the punch on a pair that was up on SZ. You wanting the double layer ones A?

I'm pissed that Oki-ni hasn't/won't put DD on sale. Anyway if you ever find the basic shorts for sale that aren't your size, make sure to mention it here since I'm needing shorts for summer.

i might be able to help u get it with the ambassador discount. :D but seriously.. i havent kop anything from oki-ni.. ha:o they are really awesome ppl tho.