australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

Who's looking forward to summer and better weather. The last couple of days with sunshine have really got me looking forward to it again?

First week of Spring next week.. Was thinking of driving along the south coast for a holiday, but I've decided to chase the sunshine and head north instead... http://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=coral+bay&ie=UTF8&split=0&gl=au&ei=6CyWSqWOHISIkAWd7eWaDA&t=h&z=15&iwloc=A Booked 7 nights at the resort; should be a nice break.

I am a runt - decent size frame nno muscle.

I want the jacket fitted. im 6'4 and i got the extra length so i get a little bit of stack. I hate jackets always being too short on my arm. So i figure get it longer. I doubt it will be too long, but if it is richard will alter it for me.

50- i wouldnt stress. I would say the size XL will fit like a L as they are cut to the measurements given by DJI - AND then washed - so they will have shrunk.

First week of Spring next week.. Was thinking of driving along the south coast for a holiday, but I've decided to chase the sunshine and head north instead... http://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=coral+bay&ie=UTF8&split=0&gl=au&ei=6CyWSqWOHISIkAWd7eWaDA&t=h&z=15&iwloc=A Booked 7 nights at the resort; should be a nice break.

Oh SO jealous JV!!!

Waiting to hear back from Simone - Hopefully today but i can respect how busy he is right now.

Will most likely put together a full info on the site and SZ thread once i hear back.

What boots should i get? the mandals are sold. but a pair of boots aswell

im thinkign the back zip cordovon

or mayeb the boots you just posted J

Waiting to hear back from Simone - Hopefully today but i can respect how busy he is right now.

Will most likely put together a full info on the site and SZ thread once i hear back.

What boots should i get? the mandals are sold. but a pair of boots aswell

im thinkign the back zip cordovon

or mayeb the boots you just posted J

such a tough choice huh i'm having trouble myself...

the laceup bone/white boot wept posted is up there as well and the exclusive blue shoe on A is dope as hell!!! but them first 5 i posted are really all i would consider atm

no rush bt

just got back from thailand, had an awesome time. hopefully heading back next year, flights r pretty cheap atm

just boooked my trip last week, how was the weather dude? im going late october and i was worried... august/sept suppose to be even worse

Seeing as the mandals use like 1/8th of the leather, are they 1/8th of the price?

hahaha hope so too:D

Cannot speak highly enough of Melvin's new label "Song for the Mute". Have seen some lookbook shots and you will all be speechless. Well done Melvin :D

melv how long til we can all see? congrats btw

Who's looking forward to summer and better weather. The last couple of days with sunshine have really got me looking forward to it again? Any one going to any of the music festivals / side shows?

Anything else happening in Melbourne this summer? I know that there is going to be TWO rooftop cinemas, B.Barton is opening another one somewhere, and possibly one in Sydney.

weather in syd the last couple weeks been awesome today especially, hoping this summers gonna be better tthan the last few...

i'm in melb mid jan cant wait i'm already preparing where to go/what to do.. how will 2 cinemas work at rooftop T? i thought it was only a pretty small space? either way ill be checking it out

yeah man, 99 to KL, 40 or so to connect to thailand.

FAAARK!! thats dirt cheap./.. who u book through?

just boooked my trip last week, how was the weather dude? im going late october and i was worried... august/sept suppose to be even worse

yeh it was pretty good while we were there. had a couple days of full rain, but 90% of the time it was either clear or cloudy, always hot tho. up until ~dec its meant to be wet but i wouldnt worry too much theres always stuff to do. the weather can change pretty quickly on the islands (phuket/koh samui) im sure you'll get some sunshine

good to hear my man youve got the excitement going again... i went a few years ago in nov at the back of a RTW trip and only had the one bad day... this time im going late oct

got my trip laid out to the T... what was your highlight

need some pre-summer tans, casper has more colour than me atm

anyone looking to buy anything from luisaviaroma? i need to spend €5 more for free shipping but cant find anything

I'd just buy a jil sander tie or something, rather spend 10 euro extra and get a silk tie then throw away the money on shipping.