australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

I agree, if you can't post the pictures, refrain from talking about it until you can. There is enough hype generation here already.

heh I agree with you T. They weren't suppose to say anything but thanks for the kind words Arj/Eddie.

jbone, you can expect to see the lookbook pics in about 2-3 weeks time hopefully :)

oh man, my dad just offered me if i wanted to go to japan with the family in 2 weeks time.. but i got so much work to do... sigh WHAT TO DOOOOO!!~

god damn bt, that looks and fits even better than I'd imagined it would. leather looks fantastic and it looks like they've addressed any of the small fit issues with the early prototypes, fit is as sharp as your tri-zip. what size is richard (or oscar? all scandinavian guy look alike haha) wearing?

for how long mel? how can you pass up a free holiday haha?

wouldn't sleep on them E, you're not the only person interested in them...

that looks really great BT..

I don't think you are correct in saying he would have cut the jacket to the proposed measurements then washed it to shrink even more.. That wouldn't make sense, and if it's true i'm going to be so bummed..

J judging by the way it fit in the shoulders unfinished and unwashed compared to the finished product I think there'd be a minimal difference, no more than 0.5 cm difference in the chest before and after the washing process.

bt is Richard wearing your size M with the extra long arms or a different one?

come on melvin people like pics, watch this

obscurnvrend.jpg

Fit pic of the new jacket.

holy shit under a week now!!!!

richard looks sooooo different to what i'd pictured...

expected something like the dude in the SS08 lookbook but with short hair

tell richard to send us them shorts his got on as well.. still yet to find a decent pair for the summer

the model in the SS08 lookbook shots is kavaj, models for VA and quite a few other "dark" labels. there are some photos of Richard in the scoute interview, dyed his hair since then though. pants just look like jeans with a tear in the right knee. ;)

man he looks completely different to the scoute photo

haha good point didnt think of that, the tear looks pretty big so i assumed they were shorts... get him to send them with the jacket so i can cut them into shorts then :D

does anyone on here know much about watches? I'm looking for a simple, high quality automatic dress watch (black leather band, silver casing, white face, black dial and numbers, preferably with date). was thinking about a stowa antea 365 but even though they're well priced it'd be a pain to send it back to germany for servicing. probably looking at a swiss watch, any recommendations?

yah Joakim is a really great guy, we keep in contact quite often. Richard and joakim are good friends from childhood - both swedes. Both doing extremely well.

swede-brora.jpg:P

In hope so because I got this fitted and I can't afford a few cm's

it'l all work out somehow.

so USPS delivers on Saturday? someone tell me yes.. Shit cleared customs yesterday 10am but as I suspect it will arrive monday tuesday *fingers crossed

First Nat drop about to hit the store. god dam. It might just be footwear though :(

Hanging out to get it

:( me hope not...

nah no rush for mine anyway bt... probably a bit too warm to be wearing the coat now anyway, but the pants and shirt i'll be in straight away!

like the look of the tissot wept, well priced too.

haha thats what i have :o mates got it for me for my 21st. Not really liking the kinetic concept though.. gets annoying after a while

annoying because it only has a 40 odd hour battery reserve?

dont get me wrong, its a great looking watch. and its good if you wear it everyday. but sometimes i alternate between my watches and i would need to set it up everytime - the kinetic stops after 24-48hrs i think.. i end up wearing my other (shitter) watch more often coz im too lazy to set up the time/date lulz.

very good for its price range though. got a lot of compliments from it :)

edit: you can always get 10-30% off watches so don't buy it full price!