australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

are those guidi ankle boots M? still hankering for medium and tall backzips....

yea dji they are. Its weird cause you size up for guidi. Im 43 so i got 44's and ive found they fit slightly loose. If i got my true size im sure it would have been too tight. Still is ok though. Just be careful with the sizing thats all dude

There is an ebay store selling the RO x eastpak bags for like $320AUD but shipping is $35USD. The auction page says the item is located in Sydney, but they are actually located in Hong Kong. So I'm a bit suss.

yeah i saw those ivan. still to dear for a bag IMO.

not keen on a leather bag wept? it'd last a hell of a lot longer than one of those eastpak jawnz...

yea dji they are. Its weird cause you size up for guidi. Im 43 so i got 44's and ive found they fit slightly loose. If i got my true size im sure it would have been too tight. Still is ok though. Just be careful with the sizing thats all dude

by the looks of it I'll probably have a chance to try some on in Japan before any of the western stores have aw09 stock. :\

need those collateral gloves asap, they're seriously the best fingerless glove design I've ever seen.

why the side zips jb? imo guidis look best with a back zip.

i had asked about the babycalf back zips as well, but unfortunately none available either... unless i wanted to pay ridic amount from mindtrive

i love the sheepskin leather though, leather looks to be less stiff and has more of that fold/wrinkle look which i really like... if it had a backzip it would be perfect

collateral. the deer skin albert uses looks delicious, hope he can source kangaroo leather too...

man them gloves are dope... bt you be getting in any bags from Albert?

they do the backzips and sidezips in pretty much any leather jb, just depends on what the store orders. I'm after the medium or tall backzips (or both :o) in preferably horse or sheep leather, maybe calf leather. still waiting for Pollyanna and Lazzari to get their FW09 stock, Atelier seems to insist on buying most of their pairs with the ghey high heel and the Archive's buy sucks.

darkland's dyed no seam ccp boot is intense, it's prolly my favourite of what i have seen.

i have spoken to stephen@EM and he is keeping his finger cross that ccp stocks will arrive this month. EM is getting some very very interesting rubber dip footwears as well.. he is very excited, i guess it's going to be a great buy.

price will be more or less with the north americas.