australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

ccp footwear is notorious for being really uncomfortable, at least for the first 5-10 wears. stiff treated cordovan man, shit is hard to break in. I think the pair he was wearing was perhaps a size too small or something, but he wore them around for a whole day anyway. results were... not good haha.

they do look like CoN, I'm sure the quality shits all over them though. ;) can't bring myself to wear casual slim derbies like that anymore, too many hipster connotations...

heh, fair enough mel. I gotta start researching soon too, would be easier if you could rent some english GPS unit in japan lulz.

50 the arms are long.. perfect. being 6'4 with no muscle this jacket is pretty spot on for me, you have more upper body then i.

And i don't think anyone needs to worry about sizing. even an XL looks ok on me, but if i was to buy this jacket from a store i would probably buy a L for the extra length etc.

T - glad you like the ring, remarkable eh! in fact

http://footurama.com/news/?p=3295#more-3295

here is something i discovered last night.

bt, may I ask, did you approach that blog?

The reason I ask, is that my brother started working for a web start-up company and they are looking into 'buying links' which is under the table advertising - frowned apon by the linkes of Google, but readily endorsed by Search Engine Optimisation companies. Just curious if your advertising methods incorporate anything similar.

bt, by the way I received the ring earlier this week, Chin's work is really great! Thanks to you both

glad to hear that you love the ring tyro, and thanks for supporting my work ;)

wow,didn't expect to see my work get mentioned in other website so soon, must thank bt and NVEND for representing my work in such international level, now bt, where are the orders?:P

btw, just update my website guys, frontpage only tho lulz

The reason I ask, is that my brother started working for a web start-up company and they are looking into 'buying links' which is under the table advertising - frowned apon by the linkes of Google, but readily endorsed by Search Engine Optimisation companies. Just curious if your advertising methods incorporate anything similar.

Google is getting more and more fickle these days, especially this year imo. While yet to be fully proven, these link-buying services can be dangerous as a blacklisted/"sandboxed" site can be really fucked if it's found to be part of such a network, even the free mass link-exchanging ones. Of course SEO companies encourage these, it CAN be a quick way of bumping a site up quickly if done right but it may not be as good in the long run.

2 main things I found to look out for are to space out the backlinks so you don't get like 9 million per day; I can't remember what the unofficial threshold is but there is an invisible maximum before alarm bells at Google start ringing and they monitor you. Also, make sure to pick the RIGHT sites otherwise the same thing might happen and anyway low PR sites aren't worthwhile at all.

Just my 2 cents from experience :)

nice selks. the only thing i dont like is the zip isnt black or darker. its a small issue and its down to my own personal taste. However, its hella nice. hope you like it.

on another note i just had time to look through/read up on Individual Sentiments stuff. im amazed. anyone have any info on the coat on the left: price, online stockists?

03.jpg

I like the gunmetal coated brass zippers that _7 uses, haven't seen anyone use oxidised zips before though.

CoN shots somewhat reminded me of these. they are well shot but I'm sure the pieces are all still trash...

//edit lulz @ lotek thinking the exact same thing