australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

i was out in the city last weekend wearing my RO, white long tee, CM lizzies and dbss boots - traffic was quite heavy and i saw these guys rolled down their car windows (both front seat and back seat) and just pointed and stared at me with their mouths opened the whole time... without saying anything...

fucking sydney.

Thanks, I'm having a great time here... love the city.

Anyway, for the hooded coat, I'm opened to non-designer as well.

I took a look at Myers yesterday and they have a pretty decent selection actually, but none that suits me. I'll be looking at Melbourne Central and QV today, any suggestions?

Also, anyone knows if I can find Swear London shoes in Melbourne? Thanks

Yeah for under $300 it's hard to get "sufu approved" labels for a good hooded coat. Incu at Flinders Lane has a super sick Nom De Guerre waxed hooded parka but I think it's $800+.

How about local brands? Last time I checked there were good ones at FAT at GPO, Papillon at Block Place etc. Can't think of any more at the top of my head now but there's some decent stuff to be found.

Swear shoes can be found at that sneaker store along Swanston Street that's a part of QV. Can't remember the name...

i like julius MA a lore more than the mainline!

styling/modeling is great in those scoute shots

I don't think horikawa was involved with the styling of the SS10 presentation at all, definitely liking more of the pieces in the MA line though (need that cotton cupro jacket in black and white).

Shitty Melbourne weather!wearing my rider and it's now raining :( might check out incu later to see what they got.

lulz, the leather is tough so I wouldn't worry about a little rain. good thing about washed leather is it doesn't tend to get those white water marks as easily as regular leather.

fucking nets been down all afternoon, couldn't even do any work. :mad:

need nubuck hoodie for the beezies haha. emo x soccer mum concept on that ride? ;)

need these light weight jawns, shame we're in the wrong hemisphere haha:

09.jpg

11.jpg

is there like a white leather in there? i do agree with ajax, i prefer this than the mainline.

Thanks, I'm having a great time here... love the city.

Anyway, for the hooded coat, I'm opened to non-designer as well.

I took a look at Myers yesterday and they have a pretty decent selection actually, but none that suits me. I'll be looking at Melbourne Central and QV today, any suggestions?

Also, anyone knows if I can find Swear London shoes in Melbourne? Thanks

maybe swanston street? between lonsdale and little lonsdale street? forgot the store names.. also brunswick street perhaps? lot's of stores as i recall.

i was out in the city last weekend wearing my RO, white long tee, CM lizzies and dbss boots - traffic was quite heavy and i saw these guys rolled down their car windows (both front seat and back seat) and just pointed and stared at me with their mouths opened the whole time... without saying anything...

fucking sydney.

wow, that's pretty shitty. sucks this happened man.

CCPs just arrived. Holy Shit. Epic.

Going to have to break these in seriously.

woot!! i actually had a dream about them... slowly obsessing over ccps..

haha was speaking to aaron on msn about this

i actually prefer MA over the mainline too tbh.. from the mainline im only attracted to their leather jackets + boots..

heh yeah fen they definitely made me a lil uncomfortable haha. at least they didnt shout out something ridiculous though!

agree that for SS10 the MA line is looking a lot more appealing than the mainline. only pieces I like from the mainline in that collection are the leather jackets and the fabric/leather combination coat, the rest of it looks quite difficult to wear. the MA line has some really nice tailored pieces, simpler basics and simple, clean jackets.

fen the white and black jackets are made from cotton/cupro satin, I'd probably cop both as they look really soft and comfortable, very easy to wear.

LMAO melv. I have been called a emo where ppl ask me whether I wear any other colours apart from black, white and grey... but more often been called a metro which I dont really care.

fucking sydney.