australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

on another note.. my m.a+ pants have arrived and the import fees is more than what i have expected.. paid almost $400 just for the import fee... but wont be at home to get them till next week. anyway, not happy at all.

wtf dude are u kidding! $400 for imports tax.. so is this cuz it was over $1,000 (i dont have any experience in this)

wow bt that comment has me pumped... better than all of them iyo

quite dumbfounding actually, there's so many charges - entry fee, GST, Duty/tax, security fee and another gst of the security fee... ah oh well.

yeah, the item was delcared 600 euro.. thats like aud$1030.. so if the item were really 1030.. it's like paying 40% of the item EXTRA just for fee...

Imported goods with a value of more than A$1000

* Irrespective of how your imported goods arrive in Australia, you will be required to lodge a formal Customs import declaration if their value is above $1,000, and to pay the calculated duty and taxes.

o duty, where applicable, is based on the classification of the goods within the Customs Tariff Act 1995. Goods and Services Tax (GST) is also payable on most goods at a rate of 10%. Refer to example 3.

Example 3: Import of goods (other than tobacco products or alcoholic beverages) valued above $1000

AUD$

Customs value (Cval) 2000.00

Customs duty (Duty) @ 5% of Cval 100.00 (Payable)

International transport and insurance or postage (T&I) 150.00

Value of the Taxable Importation (VoTI) (Cval+Duty+T&I) 2250.00

Goods and Services Tax (GST) @ 10 per cent of the VoTI 225.00 (Payable)

Total payable Duty + GST 325.00

http://www.customs.gov.au/site/page.cfm?u=5549

still doesn't make sense

fuck fen extra $400 is no joke. might want to look that up..

and does anyone have a fit pic of those ccp sneakers? curious to see how they look worn.

anyways, i need to cop new low top shoes... i love the ccp pair that theaddict owns.. but price too balla for me atm. budget no more than $1k.. any ideas?

fuck fen extra $400 is no joke. might want to look that up..

and does anyone have a fit pic of those ccp sneakers? curious to see how they look worn.

anyways, i need to cop new low top shoes... i love the ccp pair that theaddict owns.. but price too balla for me atm. budget no more than $1k.. any ideas?

there are some fit pics in ateliernyc... look up on the breadstick pants.... i just noticed they already sold out the sneakers.. really intense.

yo does So Ang even own ccp derbies? when I met him he was wearing repetto style moma's, said they were the shoes he wore most often as they were comfortable haha.

hmm i might have been mistaken then... thought he was rocking them during fashion week? :confused:

btw, i bought the tokyo superguide recently - followed the prompts but in the end there was no download link?... ive emailed [email protected] but no reply.. is there a mod in the forum that i can pm regarding this? tia

lulz, why'd you buy that mel? I think arto's guide on SZ would be far more useful unless you're planning on copping bape while you're there haha.

yeah SA was rocking his moma's:

soangcach.jpg

don't think he'd want to be running around paris in sissy p, especially after breaking his foot with a pair a couple of years back. :eek: