australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

how about m.a+ hoodie? :P tbh, hoodie never come across to me as limited to teenagers, young adults can rock in any clothing anyway :cool:

never saw the appeal in the MA+ hoodie tbh, over hyped. still tried a couple on at LEFT out of curiosity, was underwhelmed (probably because I needed a 42 rather than a 44 but ffs it's just a hoodie, just because a designer decides it's worth $1K+ doesn't make it anything that special).

I dunno, when I think about older dudes wearing hoodies I get the image of the average aussie bloke who doesn't care about fashion at all, surf/sport hoodie with trackies/prewashed jeans concept.

^ was just gimmicky on ma+ aviator :P i like ma+ aviator but i just dont see myself loving them. as for the 1k price, some ppl may say it's the brand, but it's about the craftmanship of it more.

i think it all comes down to personal preferences. imo hoodie is an outer laidback wear, especially at 20s i dont see much of a problem and not too pretentious about it. i love fashion, (maybe not hard enough? :P) and enjoy seeing pieces seasons after seasons and see how ppl rock em, maybe i am just plain lazy to style myself. :o

i;m with you D, while a 20+ year old can by all means wear what he likes, i think hoodies should be left behind with teenage years. there's something a bit too casual and dressed-down about them.

hmm, is there a stereotype i am sensing? hoodies are a universal casual clothing, like any other - shorts, sandals, tanks, etc. it's just certain climate call for certain dress codes.

The CCPs are incredible. The 10 is a little bigger than I had hoped - though not having tried on a pair of spiral zips I don't really know how they should fit exactly. The trunk is also quite wide which I imagine wouldn't change much between sizes. Has anyone here tried on a pair? Maybe you can shed some light?

I understand the principal of CCPs designs, but I feel like for me to be able to break the boots in properly they should fit like a glove. Currently there is a bit too much movement (even with an insole). They do however look incredible, even when worn.

I might post on SZ to ask on the fit of his boots in general.

I have also contacted Stephen at EM to see if they have them in a 9.

they should definitely be snug Ivan, nothing worse than having your foot sliding around in a shoe. the wide trunk is one of the things that always bothered me about ccp boots compared to augusta, makes them look a bit too much like cowboy boots imo.

i think it all comes down to personal preferences. imo hoodie is an outer laidback wear, especially at 20s i dont see much of a problem and not too pretentious about it. i love fashion, (maybe not hard enough? :P) and enjoy seeing pieces seasons after seasons and see how ppl rock em, maybe i am just plain lazy to style myself. :o

Hoodies are great for something to just throw on if you need to run out to the shops/just seeing a movie etc. (casual) or if you need to "dress down." Then again unless your balla it's hard to justify a 1k+ price tag if you're just wearing it for those occasions unless there's something special to it.

Haha I know! Fuck all I can say is that they are amazing, only wore one for like 2 minutes but they are so comfy and awesome.

Well if I can get the funds together before it flies of the rack then I will cop so hard

Obscur SS08 leather has been worn as much as possible since it arrived. The leather is starting to become so so amazingly soft through the arms, cant wait for the rest of the leather to catch up.

These jackets are made to get thrashed, so please thrash them.