australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

was at CM today, a few new pieces were in, all basic stuff. some lovely fabric are used in basics, cotton/lyocell printed tee (110AUD) and cotton double layer slash tee(180AUD) are nice, would cop when i have fund. cotton/wool cale legging (190AUD) is basically the same cut as swanson apart from slightly different paneling and narrower leg, more for winter than summer due to the thick fabric. cotton sheer tank top (160AUD) is not bad, nice back details but probably too sheer for anyone liking. cotton hara tee (185AUD) is just plain ugly, eek.. and no, i didn't see any damir sleeveless trench lulz :P

are the cotton/lyocell printed tee and the cotton double layer slash tee images 19 and 20 respectively in the lookbook?

nah man chin.. dont think kopping anymore.. :P i dont think i have kop that much either.. not as fire as those in sz.. buut i just got almost what i want from my wtb list.. except jut.. the rest isnt that desiring..

ok, here's mine:

- 09aw _7 jut neck

- 09aw _7 nubuck hoodie >>> thanks to dji

- 08aw ann d sneakers>>> got the FW09 instead

- any mmm treated black slim jeans >>>wanted luc aw09.. but fail to get any >>> got m.a+ 5 pockets instead

- black coat (havent seen any that i really like)

- any ann d / dd basics - l/s, s/s, tanks >>>an ov

- avnt derbies>>>avantindietro tall boots instead

- m.a+ accordion

are the cotton/lyocell printed tee and the cotton double layer slash tee images 19 and 20 respectively in the lookbook?

no, they're different. images 20 looks more like the hara tee, but i could be wrong, as the picture is a bit dark.

just saw this ponyskin version of tri-buckle, delicious!

010852430004_1.jpg

looks fantastic.... org.

the tee in pic 20 on the CM website is the Hare T, which I just received. Fit and colour are great, and the stitching is different. I like the centre seam, and the others are ok, if not a little much. But like you can see, it's was hard to tell from the pic so I took a gamble.

What's the Slash tee exactly?

hey BT the leather looks delish.. I can't wait to get it.. Still only half mine :/ harrr.. Soon soon

I will reserve full judgement until the leather arrives in my arms and i'm cuddling it and sleeping in it.. that or some better picssss:p:p:p

man writing cv's are so dumb.

p3bkmD-70e4