australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

heh, the way this thread moves that may happen tonight :P. actually my last exam is tomorrow afternoon, will have to go in to uni everyday for the rest of the week to work on a design presentation on friday though, and then most of the following week to work on a project worth 70% of the subject's mark...

JV can give you his thoughts on my new RO leather he just visited to see it. He can give you his Negative/Positive views on it :)

My biggest compliment on the leather is how soft it is even with the blistered surface, which is easy to lose when creating such an intense distressed finish. Very very nicely done.

WTF. the seller of the RO hightops has refunded me. FFS.

i asked him to send them out not refund me. its not my fault that he cant find ANYONE to post them out. how hard can it be to ask someone else to post them.

so sick of this shit.

lol, wikipedia. actually I remember reading that it was coated with tyvek and looking it up too haha. you'd have to be crazy/balla to spend 4-5K on that jacket though...

very jealous of the blistered white leather, one day I'll find a white leather jacket for myself... my black washed lambskin moto will more than suffice in the meantime though ;)

lol, wikipedia. actually I remember reading that it was coated with tyvek and looking it up too haha. you'd have to be crazy/balla to spend 4-5K on that jacket though...

very jealous of the blistered white leather, one day I'll find a white leather jacket for myself... my black washed lambskin moto will more than suffice in the meantime though ;)

um here? maybe? in the great debate

Not to come across as harsh, but most of this seasons Strutter RO is wack (not just his leathers either). Not to say all of it, but all of the blistered lamb jackets are shite, Gradient Tyvek/blistered lamb is the ugly as, the shearling are even uglier and don't get me started on the washed goatskin abomination, especially the coats.. WTF!!! Also many of the previous season RO leathers are on a whole other level of wack!

Strutter saving grace.

Silky lambskin is the only saving grace

2864999591_5b31c25fa8_o.jpg

+T!s

I wish i could find some better pics of the washed/distressed goatskin coat abomination

i hadn't seen the white blistered lamb yet when i posted this cause they look nice :)

Yeh i'm aware of a few, but yeh they mostly post on SZ hehe ie avantster, Klang of course, Staton Viguier/share the fantasy, Pip, NDF (though he wears his own stuff usually afaik) and of course uparmoured ballin out of control :P

anyone think of anymore?

heh, yeah that discussion J. the white blistered leather definitely looks nice, still don't like the blistered black though, prefer the stonewashed leather like the SS08 moto and the SS09 silky lamb moto. actually from memory the finish of the silky lambskin from this season is pretty much the same as the SS08 stonewashed lambskin, perhaps slightly more substantial leather though. no recommendations for white leather J?

heh, I think that's pretty much it for the aussie SZ members that don't post here besides duncan.

don't really like the shredded tops tbh, kinda tacky.

Don't like shredded stuff either, did a bit of DIY shredding on an sheer AA tee. Looked great until i put it on....

Wish those Raf zipper boots that dude is selling were a 43, i love them.

V&V jacket arrived today, as expected leather is amazing and buttery soft, and it fits well. I'll post some pics in the official thread later on.

Don't like shredded stuff either, did a bit of DIY shredding on an sheer AA tee. Looked great until i put it on....

V&V jacket arrived today, as expected leather is amazing and buttery soft, and it fits well. I'll post some pics in the official thread later on.

ok shoot me guys, note to self -> nay to shredded shirts :P

Glad you are happy sir :) +rep doo eeet

the colour is nicer in pics than it is irl...

the FW0910 blood red is mind blowing in person - ;)