australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

nah, image 2 is the trench. the coat I got was originally going to look like image 6, however they significantly redesigned it (cut it longer, removed the buttons, added a high collar). crappy phone image of the coat:

CM.jpg

forgot to mention that the price is $640.

if the blazer wasnt leather id like it more. its the fact that it is leather that would stop me from buying it, as leather isnt cheap. looks like ill have to look for another black bag, or just settle for the non-leather edition.

For the record,m the latem blazer isnt learther. you can tell simply from the price points. CON leather is around 1400-1500, the latem blazer is around 500ish?

the Dada bag is the only CON bag to look out for this season.

hi, dji, was wondering how many style of leather jackets in CM for men this season?

i briefly browsed around the store yesterday, saw one vaguely i think it's with a detachable hood. wish it the look coulda been simpler... from my memories there's alot of patching on the chest(?)

actually so am I, would have thought we would be able to recognise each other fairly easily. most of us are still at unis around the city too, or at least loiter around the city on the weekends :P.

uuuhhhhh :o

the leather one? or the canvas one? i thought the leather was a bit more than that. regardless, violent green never seems to have trouble moving the mega priced CON pieces.

reminds me of a family friend (hipster douchebag) has just jumped on the chronicles bandwagon ever since he got a high paying casual job. dude has negative swag, but is totally gonna copz ode to the oh'z.

but tbh i guess this wasn't ever not the case with CON..

edit: no offense deadache

true, too many hipsters rocking CON print tees and the like. there only looks to be a leather dada bag, $600 isn't exactly cheap. good thing I bought my Julius one before the dollar shit itself....

haha, that wasn't really directed at you T ;). btw T what is the story behind your username? just wondering because of all of the talk about it just before.

I originally signed up as Tyrol, but lost by password when sufu went from v2 to v3... So I resigned as Tyro1. Tyrol was just the brand of some old ski jacket I was staring at when I signed up. Means nothing. Worst story ever...

the leather one? or the canvas one? i thought the leather was a bit more than that. regardless, violent green never seems to have trouble moving the mega priced CON pieces.

reminds me of a family friend (hipster douchebag) has just jumped on the chronicles bandwagon ever since he got a high paying casual job. dude has negative swag, but is totally gonna copz ode to the oh'z.

but tbh i guess this wasn't ever not the case with CON..

edit: no offense deadache

Yep it's leather.

At the sydney CON sale they had a display to the side of the room with all the 2nd Skin leather jackets and they looked really really impressive (much better looking than the parallax jacket imo). Seriously considering getting one but i'll wait till they hit the shops.

There is two options for the Dada bag, i was just asking which one you were talking about. there's a cheaper canvas version that will be available.

ah okay i didn't know it was available in canvas, i wonder how much the price difference is.

the price difference between the canvas and leather versions of the bags is ridiculous. last season the canvas save the world bag was $150, where as the leather version was $190. there really isn't a reason to not choose the more durable (and better looking) leather version when it's only ~33% more expensive unless you're a vegan or something :P

tbh I'm still not convinced that the second skin would work. it's cut like a drapey cardigan however because leather is heavy it just seems to fall awkwardly, at least that was my impression from the parallax leather last season. no amount of treatment would make the leather fall the way that's intended, unless they used some crazy thin SS08 RO style leather.

J dunno if he would have been able to spot you if it was in the last few months. as I recall he recognised you because of your ceepees, quite a few more people rocking them in Melbourne since CM and JC started stocking them.