australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

wow this threak is craaaaazy!

hmm so i really have to rec the new Rip Van Winkle boots, wow! one of best pair of boots i have seen over here.. Mindtrive has them but not on webby yet, can't be bothered to find them online..

i'm going driving now.. going to be interesting

DJI. ill put this on the record. im about 178cm tall, 68kg. tanned skin, black hair that's asymmetrically cut, alot like the model Cole Mohr. I'm also not Asian at all...i'm Aussie (whatever that means).

And no i haven't copped a drape neck tea yet. ive been lazy. My wardrobe sucks atm as im reworking the whole thing due to losing 13kg last year.

oh and waiting with your mum is the new 'in' thing. Loving your mum gets the LAAYDEEEEZ

DJI. ill put this on the record. im about 178cm tall, 68kg. tanned skin, black hair that's asymmetrically cut, alot like the model Cole Mohr. I'm also not Asian at all...i'm Aussie (whatever that means).

And no i haven't copped a drape neck tea yet. ive been lazy. My wardrobe sucks atm as im reworking the whole thing due to losing 13kg last year.

oh and waiting with your mum is the new 'in' thing. Loving your mum gets the LAAYDEEEEZ

ah k, cool. wasn't sure what nationality you were man, sorry about any assumptions. we're all reworking our wardrobes anyway man, it's all good :D

yeh mel, it's good for the price but didn't need another light weight coat (need winter jawns haha).

yo J you started copping over there in Japan or you still behaving yourself? interested to see those boots, never seen any pieces from RVW that have really appealed to me though, bit to streetwearish for my tastes.

btw claude maus didn't have any new stock yet when I dropped in before the sale, they were expecting new stock this afternoon though so should be on the floor tomorrow.

I did cop a couple of things today though. got a pair of sennheiser CX 300-II for $70 to replace my old pair that died yesterday. also got a pair of Asics GT 2130 runners for $140 because I got runners knee pretty good about 2 weeks ago because I hadn't replaced my 2 year old pair.

ah k, cool. wasn't sure what nationality you were man, sorry about any assumptions. we're all reworking our wardrobes anyway man, it's all good :D

yeh mel, it's good for the price but didn't need another light weight coat (need winter jawns haha).

yo J you started copping over there in Japan or you still behaving yourself? interested to see those boots, never seen any pieces from RVW that have really appealed to me though, bit to streetwearish for my tastes.

btw claude maus didn't have any new stock yet when I dropped in before the sale, they were expecting new stock this afternoon though so should be on the floor tomorrow.

I did cop a couple of things today though. got a pair of sennheiser CX 300-II for $70 to replace my old pair that died yesterday. also got a pair of Asics GT 2130 runners for $140 because I got runners knee pretty good about 2 weeks ago because I hadn't replaced my 2 year old pair.

dji i thought u were the azn dude with drape neck tee. guess not lol

i copped mono1's for cheapish

was more looking for jewellrey though but nothing there...

also couldnt find any scarves, i think they all disappeared within 5 min lol

dji i thought u were the azn dude with drape neck tee. guess not lol

i copped mono1's for cheapish

was more looking for jewellrey though but nothing there...

also couldnt find any scarves, i think they all disappeared within 5 min lol

haha, nah I'm only half asian so I don't look that asian ;). didn't see you coz I've got no idea what you look like either haha. there were a few double scarfs at the counter and a tube scarf wrapped around the corner of one of the racks.

so much for there been new stock for the melbourne sale, looks like all we got was the crap from the sydney sale :(.

haha, nah I'm only half asian so I don't look that asian ;). didn't see you coz I've got no idea what you look like either haha. there were a few double scarfs at the counter and a tube scarf wrapped around the corner of one of the racks.

so much for there been new stock for the melbourne sale, looks like all we got was the crap from the sydney sale :(.

yeah true that. I kinda just assumed it might be you because of the top, not many people in melbourne rocking julius.

looks like we're not missing out on all that much with friedrich gray not producing this season, just the same leather jacket as last years, a vest, an ugly sweater and some basics.

yeah true that. I kinda just assumed it might be you because of the top, not many people in melbourne rocking julius.

looks like we're not missing out on all that much with friedrich gray not producing this season, just the same leather jacket as last years, a vest, an ugly sweater and some basics.

fits one size larger than tagged (I got a size 28 for a true to size 29" waist at the height I wear my jeans), don't really stretch all that much imo. the coloured stretch pairs fit slimmer through the leg than the blue/black denim version, didn't really like the fit of the black pair I sold.

fits one size larger than tagged (I got a size 28 for a true to size 29" waist at the height I wear my jeans), don't really stretch all that much imo. the coloured stretch pairs fit slimmer through the leg than the blue/black denim version, didn't really like the fit of the black pair I sold.

Would I get ripped on for buying superdry? They have a really nice parka for only $280 and it fits like a glove. All i'd have to do is have the 100 or so superdry logos removed...

Also, I'm looking for a pair of pants or jeans similar to the geller pants seen below. Any idea on where I could get a similar pair. I'm more interested in the colour - I can have the pants tailored to fit later.

Geller.jpg

Would I get ripped on for buying superdry? They have a really nice parka for only $280 and it fits like a glove. All i'd have to do is have the 100 or so superdry logos removed...

Also, I'm looking for a pair of pants or jeans similar to the geller pants seen below. Any idea on where I could get a similar pair. I'm more interested in the colour - I can have the pants tailored to fit later.

Geller.jpg

the above picture reminds me..

i need tan leather shoes/boots, nothing too chucky. maybe mid cut. leather sole preferable (i swear i'm flat footed due to all the shitty-flat-rubber-soled stuff i wear).

anyone?

also, what the fuck size am i in doc martens. forgot to try on in city. i'm typically US10, 42 in CMs, US9.5 in chucks. i'm guessing i'm UK8/US9 in the docs?