what the fuck. i've become a commit-o-phob with chicks.

revoked

so, back in the day, i've had awesome relationships. all loveydovey & the whole 9 fucking yards bladdy yadda

then i met this one chick who broke my fucking heart. i've had breakups before that, but shiiiiiit, nothing like this. no fight.no nothing. just a "i've become bored of you. mmkay ? bye." and then she went out with a 'friend' of mine rightafter.

it's been over a year, and every relationship i've had since then has been shit. no joke, plain shit. all casual stuff. nothing deep, nothing forreal.

fucking sucks. how do i get out of this rut.

i'm in a relationship with a fantastic chick, but nothing but mild. I MISS THE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

godddammmnit sufu, help me out

so, back in the day, i've had awesome relationships. all loveydovey & the whole 9 fucking yards bladdy yadda

then i met this one chick who broke my fucking heart. i've had breakups before that, but shiiiiiit, nothing like this. no fight.no nothing. just a "i've become bored of you. mmkay ? bye." and then she went out with a 'friend' of mine rightafter.

it's been over a year, and every relationship i've had since then has been shit. no joke, plain shit. all casual stuff. nothing deep, nothing forreal.

fucking sucks. how do i get out of this rut.

i'm in a relationship with a fantastic chick, but nothing but mild. I MISS THE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

godddammmnit sufu, help me out

.. look at it this way .. at least u can get more one nighters

Unless you're like 35 what the fuck are you worrying about? Seriously, if you're like 18, you should get your mind right.

Step 1) Quit wishing for love. Step 2) Go out and find a hot chick 3) Realize that you can't fall in love with everyone but that doesn't mean you can't have a good time

• 1 month later...
youve got to be the biggest fucking pussy I know. First a thread about how asses in jeans + backpocket spacing/alignment determine a good fit and now this.

So you won't have to make another thread possibly about how to use a tampon, I'm gonna provide you with this link.

http://www.youngwomenshealth.org/tampon.html

have fun

I agree with the last post. Obviously you dug this thread up, so why are you laying into this guy?

It's bad enough that everybody has to rag on this poor fellow and act like a tough guy. Everybody goes through this shit. The truth is, just like men, most women are scum. Ours is a selfish generation with no compassion for its fellow man. Did this bitch really say that you're "boring?" If she did, then she gets off on hurting people. Don't question yourself because of this cunt. She'll do it to your friend. A lot of women like to hurt. It's a control and power issue and a reflection of her baggage. Once you've spent your savings on her she moves on to the next guy and then does the same thing. I bet this bitch was really pretty. Wait a while, then set her car on fire.

This is what you do:

1) Never talk to her ever again.

2) While not talking to her, do it out of disinterest. Don't let yourself look hurt. If she tries to contact you, she's doing it because you're not taking the bait and that's because she's questioning herself.

3) Fuck her friend if you can, and still don't talk to her after that.

4) Have fun. You're young. One day you'll be an old man and you'll wonder why you didn't pick up every waitress that ever served you.