Visvim S/S 08

PAND

Probably bought it unknowingly... Even reputable places like PX megastore in JP have been known to sell the odd fake...

I actually bought one of those bags, and then sent it back. I exchanged emails with the guys at bridge, who were really cool about the whole thing, and as far as thrye concerned they are real. They claim they get them from a connection of theirs in beijing, and that they are legit. They even told me they had them checked out by Union NY. Obviously I wasnt convinced by the one I got, but at the same time it wasnt an obvious fake. The quality on them isnt quite as good as a genuine Kpack, but its far from total crap, in all likelihood they are made in the same factory. Anway, that was my experience, to anyone thats still curious, why not just go ahead and get one, if you dont like it, then Im sure bridge will take it back and refund you.

I'm pretty sure those bags from Bridge are fake...I've seen numerous complaints about them across various boards.

No magic eye picture but it becomes quite apparent it says "unfroid" not "unfraid". Oh and Visvim can confirm that their products are released without spelling mistakes.

From what I know they made a spelling mistake on the Suede Ancestors. The insoles state "Free International Labolatory", I think all those who own a pair can confirm. Other than that I agree I've never found spelling mistakes on any of their other products.

... going by the photos the inside tag says "unafroid", look closely enough and what's meant to be an "a" is actually an "o". Like I said check the clip too for "duraflex".

"They" said they checked it out with Union, how do you know? Union probably just looked at the bag and was like yeah that's legit. No box is another suspect, I don't see why Visvim would let out a product for sale without a box... to a retailer. Not when Visvim has such "high standards". The whole factory business sounds like bullshit. I'm not picking an argument with you but a lot of people can be naive, just because they're a reputable seller of sneakers doesn't mean they know everything about Japanese labels.

Another signifier is the elk bottom, you can tell if it's cheap/fake leather just by touching it. Real elk leather is soft and subtle.

Im just giving my take on the matter, like I said I sent mine back and got a refund cos I wasnt satisfied that the bag was legit. At the end of the day it doesnt really matter, as long as nobody is getting ripped off.

Incidentally though, I did take my bag to Hip in leeds, and they couldnt say that it was a definite fake, there really werent any massive giveaways apart from the spelling, even the leather was pretty soft and smooth.

arent the color FBTs (red, royal, blue) apart of the G.Line? I would love the yellow pair...or red.

if you are looking for g. line stuff, call up huf, their visvim stuff doesnt really fly out the door

Im just giving my take on the matter, like I said I sent mine back and got a refund cos I wasnt satisfied that the bag was legit. At the end of the day it doesnt really matter, as long as nobody is getting ripped off.

Incidentally though, I did take my bag to Hip in leeds, and they couldnt say that it was a definite fake, there really werent any massive giveaways apart from the spelling, even the leather was pretty soft and smooth.

If you were going to getting it checked out by anyone, I'd have taken it straight to Gimme 5. I wouldn't expect a retailer to be particularily interested in an item you'd bought elsewhere because it was cheaper.

if you are looking for g. line stuff, call up huf, their visvim stuff doesnt really fly out the door

appreciate it mrip. I hate not being close to this brand, im just not trying to miss out on the yellow FBTs (or red) like I missed out on the wht. elk. Not necesarily looking for G.Line products, just finding a location that has good stock of either or. Who has the most consistant stock of Visvim other then Union? The US stock holders seem real fikel with the info (UNDFTD, GOODS, ect) unless im just talking to the wrong people.

thanks again.

Man why did I pixel out the subject when the subject was in the window title bar. Top it off the guy from Visvim mispelt "to", should be "do". Maybe it was a fake email he sent me...

Fuck my life.

Crazy, it should of been 'do', almost a pisstake.