Visvim S/S 08

PAND

i mean in terms of how he is open to things he wouldnt normally think of. throughout the catalog he writes about how he was travelling in tibet and observing the nomads and how their yak wool tipis are so breathable and allow them to be warm when needed and allow air through when needed.

He is open to these ideas that contribute heavily to the direction and development of the materials - so technically its fundament practices that have been going on for centuries, but it is something new in terms of functional fashion

I see that as just doing his research.

is anywhere in the US carrying the Logan Low other than Union?

Seriously call yourself a fan? Refer to that catalog of yours, it says in the back US stockists. Union are the only stockists in the US, apart from a couple of exceptions like HuF (which no longer stock it as far as I'm aware of and only have dwindling older stock) and APC (Sophnet collobrations only).

Is there a new version of the Paik being released shortly? A mate of mine said he saw Eric Clapton in what look liked Paik's at a recent performance in the USA. Just wondering, as I haven't seen Paik's in a while.

Apologies if it's already been asked and answered in this, or any other thread.

Take care

Is there a new version of the Paik being released shortly? A mate of mine said he saw Eric Clapton in what look liked Paik's at a recent performance in the USA. Just wondering, as I haven't seen Paik's in a while.

Apologies if it's already been asked and answered in this, or any other thread.

Take care

Could probably be some older models, however if you really need a pair, hit up Yahoo Auctions, I've seen quite a few in the past month going for quite a decent price.

Ah I see, thanks for the info guys. I'll check out the Yahoo auctions.

Thanks again.

Greetings. This is the crew over at Union Los Angeles, we are officially here on Superfuture to keep you infomed and updated about the going ons with Visvim. Any questions, comments, inquiries just hit us up and we will guide you along the way. If you are in the LA area, come through the shop, hang out, bring a snack or two for the staff, and enjoy the store.

random question: should we feel bad about wearing elk leather? i told my gf about it and she let out a long "awww:( " and made me feel somewhat guilty

I bought my Logan mids in Japan. My japanese friend asked me what elk was, and so I told him to ask the sales associate. The SA told my friend that elk was raindeer.

Ever since then I just say that I'm wearing raindeer leather for people not in the know. It adds more insult to injury, muthafukaz.