Free wEstSidE !!

Analog

Free wEstSidE !!  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Free wEstSidE !!

Everywhere else he's fine. I can read his posts fine and everything. But here, I can't stand him. I can honestly say that my eyes hurt after trying to decode his posts.

there was and is an ignore function. yes he wrote in that particular venacular that was difficult for noobs to decipher, but that is hardly grounds for staying banned. "here," is the trash, deal with it or move on.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've never found him annoying. maybe you just didn't get his jokes. he contributed to many threads, music and fashion.

the fact that you don't find him annoying is pretty insignificant--especially given your low standards in posting-- and doesn't alter the fact that a lot of people do.

there was and is an ignore function. yes he wrote in that particular venacular that was difficult for noobs to decipher, but that is hardly grounds for staying banned. "here," is the trash, deal with it or move on.

saying 'there's an ignore function, so it's ok' could be applied to anyone who has ever been banned, no matter how racist or unacceptable or annoying. surprise, yet another fallacious argument.

the fact that you don't find him annoying is pretty insignificant--especially given your low standards in posting-- and doesn't alter the fact that a lot of people do.

saying 'there's an ignore function, so it's ok' could be applied to anyone who has ever been banned, no matter how racist or unacceptable or annoying. surprise, yet another fallacious argument.

wow, do you think your standards in posting are significant? i don't. i mean, just what do you contribute/participate in besides the trash and feigning universal knowledge of denim?

the ignore suggestion was stated in regards to westsides "gibberish," because it was apparentely difficult for that other guy to decode/hurt his eyes or some shit.

it sounds to me like you considered westside to be a troll; in which case you were probably ignoring him anyway, or atleast ignoring his 'posts of substance'.

it sounds to me like you considered westside to be a troll; in which case you were probably ignoring him anyway, or atleast ignoring his 'posts of substance'.

true, i've been ignoring him for a while, which is why i honestly don't care either way whether he's banned or not. my point here was that if jmatsu's lame argument were valid, then you'd never be able to ban anyone for anything, because they could always use the excuse, 'just use the ignore function!' or 'if you don't like it, don't read it!'

datasupa,

stop being a baby. you are misconstuing my comments. last time- a certain member said that the way in which westside types hurts his eyes in supertrash. that guy couldn't "decode" westside's comments, i don't see how he could find them offensive or even helpful. we weren't arguing about the substance of his posts. so i suggested the ignore function.

datasupa, your argument runs into a hole though, westside was not racist, unnacceptable, homophobic, etc. he had a predictable, established pattern of behavior that, if aesthetically offense to anyone, could have been effectively ignored.

while yes, he toed the line of violating the "obnoxious" clause of the supertrash rules, he was never of malicious intent, nor did he troll.

anyhow, i dont think it was his typing pattern that got him a ban. i recall seeing that he recieved a number of infractions for using words like faggot, nigger and finally he threatened to stab a mod.

though in no way do i believe he was serious about his threat, the mods made it clear that physical threats (facetious or not) are unnacceptable, and that he had been warned many times in the past (infractions), but instead of acquiesing to the mod's demands and warnings, he continued to push forward

surprise! he pushes several steps more forward over the line gets banned. in no way do i believe this was a symbolic ban, or was he "made an example of"

but a threat is a threat, and a threat is ban material

do i think edmond would have seriously researched keagan's address and kill him?

no, but that doesnt mean edmond wasn't banned the first time around

and anyone who didnt percieve the seriousness with which edmond was banned is interpreting the event incorrectly.

and if westside was aware that a threat would land him a ban (as it did edmond) he knew exactly what he was in for

but let this not detract from my position that westside should be unbanned. i feel he was unfairly targetted and provoked.

while the mods may have seen infractions as a way to warn and "tame" westside, they only pushed him over the edge. he actively refused to appease mods unjustly pursuing him, and in that regard he has my support

THE MAN cannot keep my love, westside, down.

Superfuture has become stale. Do not let the mods and narcissistic users take themselves too seriously.

A call for action is necessary. Let the civil disobedience movement begin & support the exodus to supertrashz.com or westsidef4gloverz.com. Stylezeitgeist.com/forums is unsuitible bcuz they r wanna b highbrow qu33rz.

We're dealing with real human beings who are suffering and dying and being tortured and starving, because of policies that we are involved in – we as citizens of SUPERFUTURE are directly involved in and responsible for. And what the MODZ are doing is ensuring that we do not act on our responsibilities, and that the interests of power are served, not the interests of suffering people and not the needs of the SUPERFUTURE people who would be horrified if they realized the blood that's dripping from their hands because of the way they're allowing themselves to be deluded and manipulated by the system.

HATE is LOVE!

Hap and Bizzy are cool. I hope they didn't have anything to do with the murder of Westside.

Mods should exercise censorship at a minimum, preferably not at all.

Also the obsession with "rep" has ruined the forum. Users should not be deterred from posting in fear of being "neg repped". Posting for the sake of garnering rep is lame and ingenuous. Users with lots of rep and high post counts do not deserve anymore respect than a user who joined yesterday. Their high post counts only prove them to be nerds.

Unpopular views should be allowed on the forum. Duke it out in the threads, not by censorship and neg rep bombs. Don’t be bitches.

Hap and Bizzy are cool. I hope they didn't have anything to do with the murder of Westside.

Mods should exercise censorship at a minimum, preferably not at all.

Also the obsession with "rep" has ruined the forum. Users should not be deterred from posting in fear of being "neg repped". Posting for the sake of garnering rep is lame and ingenuous. Users with lots of rep and high post counts do not deserve anymore respect than a user who joined yesterday. Their high post counts only prove them to be nerds.

Unpopular views should be allowed on the forum. Duke it out in the threads, not by censorship and neg rep bombs. Don’t be bitches.

neg repped