Analog

Free wEstSidE !!  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Free wEstSidE !!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever. If he was banned he was banned, simple as that. I know that if I was banned, I'd be pissed too, but I'd get over it and then create a new account. When I first started posting here, I got a kick out of his posting style. But after a while it got old and annoying. I'm sure that there are some people who will agree with me.

I reported the guy who took a bunch of stalker camera phone pictures on the streets and then posted them in the fob thread but he never got banned

yeah the only time i reported anyone was the dude who had puertorican or something in his username and he posted up pics of 5 diff girls he claimed to have sex with irl. fucking disgusting. and i'm not sure if the thread got deleted or what because i left superfuture for a bit after no online mods answered or took any action re: my report/2PMs. i think that stalker/humiliation kind of bullshit--and super creepy comments like edmonds extreme homophobia--should be what's cracked down on. not jmatsu's haterism or whatever it is westside does.

Whatever. If he was banned he was banned, simple as that. I know that if I was banned, I'd be pissed too, but I'd get over it and then create a new account. When I first started posting here, I got a kick out of his posting style. But after a while it got old and annoying. I'm sure that there are some people who will agree with me.

he could create a new account, but he'd probably have to use a proxy site in order to get back on sufu. they ban ips. not only that, but creating a new account is a pain in the ass. he'd also have to start over. since it seems that all of his handles have been blacklisted he wouldn't be able communicate/post in a normal/authentic fashion. basically he'd lose alot of potency.

^^in other words, westside would have to stop being annoying. unacceptable.

i've never found him annoying. maybe you just didn't get his jokes. he contributed to many threads, music and fashion.