jmatsu banned, hate king is gone... for how long?

joey_formal

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

see you when you're back jmatsu, just when you started being less scathing with your hate you get the boot.

his ban say that he will "never" be allowed back. i think he said he got banned for this:

i hate dd cause he b disgruntled man-nurse.

i hate when i get infractions for some shit i don't even remember posting. digitaldenim can give infractions now? wtf? i wish he'd stick to praying in churches or scouting exotic locations for his next waywt....

interesting, this is odd you and i being on the same side about something, i agree jmatsu should absolutly be allowed back. yes he hates, but he does bring a lot of knowledge to the board.

any supporter jmatsu being unbanned has my respect. much appreciated. he is a good friend, and he does bring much knowledge to this site.

the comment he made to digital denim isn't even that nasty when compared to that other random dribble.

People can hate on styleforum all they want for being boring, but at least there is less of a mod clusterfuck. The current events forum gets pretty heated, but shit is handled pretty well in my opinion. Mods seem to be too emotional over here.

Jmat definitely deserves to come back.

He's probably one of the realist members on sufu. And his knowledge and contributions to the tokyo, sneaker, and electro threads have been pretty great. It's kind of ridiculous to ban him because of his insults because that's what he's all about. This sucks.

i think its because styleforum doesnt deal with the massive influx of stupid fucking noobs like we have over here and they do nothing but muck up the board with bullshit.

robi i am a supporter of jmatsu and agree that comment pales in comparision to some of the shit said on here.

that's pretty lame to quit because of jmatsu and west. I mean, ddml/DD were moderators of a junk subforum of a fashion/jetset website. Did they really lose that much?

if mods quit cos of some fuckwit comments by a user and i have to spend days dealing with the aftermath [as i have done] then someone is going to pay for it. simple.

wayne,

so are you saying that digital denim quite because of jmatsu's last comment in the "mods you hate the most." wouldn't it have been better moderation for one of you to actually have closed the thread? the very vehicle for comment of that very nature.

if a moderator quit because of that comment, i don't think that the individual who was actually given mod status had the right temperment for the job anyhow.

Styleforum does that all the time. Things get out of hand in a thread, they communicate (not just infract or ban) with the members in involved and usually lock the thread if it's specifically worrysome.

well in that case there wouldn't be many threads left in supertrash.

Styleforum does that all the time. Things get out of hand in a thread, they communicate (not just infract or ban) with the members in involved and usually lock the thread if it's specifically worrysome.