jmatsu banned, hate king is gone... for how long?

joey_formal

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

they both quit as mods.

On a serious note, Wayne. Did they quit in direct relation to a few of the users here?

I quit not because of some comment, but due to the fact that i no longer enjoyed supertalk.

I never asked anyone to be banned, that is all.

digital_denim,

thank you.

wayne,

you mentioned that it was the timing or the coincidence of a moderator quiting and jmatsu's last comment. i think this is sufficient evidence to get him reinstated(if that is, like you state, the reason that the "fuckwit" jmatsu had to pay for it). digital_denim has spoken. it is pretty obvious that your hypothesis was flawed.

please do the right thing.

thank you.

if mods quit cos of some fuckwit comments by a user and i have to spend days dealing with the aftermath [as i have done] then someone is going to pay for it. simple.

wayne,

jmatsu should not have to, as you say "pay for it," because his comment had nothing to do with digital denim's resignation. please read digital denim's last comment.

I agree, I believe Jmatsu and West should be re instated.

It's interesting how many sites try to have the users who use the forum the most as moderators, when in fact this is usually a bad decision due to the fact that they take the message board too seriously.

I guess this could be the case in DDML's situation? But I'd like to hear his statement as to why he quit.

Am i going to miss his occassionaly funny posts? Yes.

Am i going to miss his eye sores in the chat edition? No.

Did you see the girl he posted with last time? Not epic status or anything, but i'll take a swig.

In all honesty, look at the title of the thread (which MOD do you hate the most). It's an invitation to negative opinions. If the thread was just deleted in the first place there would've been no problems.

Since it seems Jmatsu was banned for his comment about a Moderator, shouldn't every single person who contributed to that thread be banned as well? Very bias..

I think Jmatsu should've just been issued a temp-ban because his comment was nothing near as bad as some of the other stuff in supertrash.

probably devoting a thread to insulting michael j krell

Why do the superfuture mods care about his reputation within our community? Is he associated with anyone who operates the superfuture company? Even if he is, anyone should have the right to state what they want about a designer.

Is half the forum going to be banned for clowning on Eric Glennie's line?

Why do the superfuture mods care about his reputation within our community? Is he associated with anyone who operates the superfuture company? Even if he is, anyone should have the right to state what they want about a designer.

Is half the forum going to be banned for clowning on Eric Glennie's line?

if eric glennie paid to be on here... yes. i was almost banned with no infraction for posting a "wont quit" pic in the chucks vintage thread, and the reason being was that they did not want paying advertisers (yes... that thread is a paid ad) leaving because of sexual harrasment.

wayne,

what do you say? this testimony is crystal-clear.

Is it? Why did he stop enjoying supertalk? Could it be because he got sick of cleaning up all the shit?

Looks like wayne isn't going to waste his time on one or two people when he can just ban them and make his problem go away.

I love how quickly people jump to conclusion in threads like this. "Airjamie got banned? his last post was a question mark, how can you ban him for that!!!!!"

please bear in mind that there might be a few more factors than what someone said a minute before. I'm not adressing any ban in particular because I did not execute them, but when someone is banned, prior posts, behaviour and contribution at least are taken into consideration. so if you want to just come in a yell something ignorant like "banning him and him was fucking stupid" you're obviously free to do so, but personally, I wouldn't make remarks like that just because I didn't notice the user might've caused trouble.