SharpServiceJapan proxy?

Kamikaze

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Hide's msn just [email protected]?

I tried adding him awhile ago and have yet to see him online.

I just had him win me a yahoo auction a week ago and have not heard anything from him yet.

Also wondering what happened to that main Sharpservice thread

same here. i'm still waiting for an invoice. said he would send it over "later this evening", but that was 17 hours ago.

he was awfully slow dealing with the seller as well, seeing as how the auction ended over the weekend. he's holding a ~$350 deposit, and so far i'm not too satisfied as a first time customer.

i told him to put in a last minute bid, which he agreed to, but i noticed he put in the bid with over 9 hours left in the auction. granted, i still won at opening price, but that's not the point.

sharpservice had to go because sharpservice was about to get sufu into trouble with people sufu didnt want to deal with, among other issues.

if you have alternate means of contacting them, feel free to do so.

pms to sharpservice, i believe, are a lost cause.

Looks like somebody doesn't know how Yahoo auctions work.

ah, here we go

"Unfortunately, sniping on YJ isn't as easy as it is on eBay. ^_~ If a new bid is entered with, I believe, 5 minutes or less left on the auction, YJ AUTOMATICALLY extends the auction by (I think) 5 or 10 more minutes."

pretty far off from 9 hours, don't you think?

but then again, it's fun to be a douchebag with vague statements like yours, right? ;)

hide is online now and he's asking me to post here to ask what did he do wrong? why is the thread getting removed? this guy is 100% legit and the best proxy i've used so far, he also got many positive feedback from other members as well (both sufu and sz). so what's the deal with this? mods please explain?

i forgot the exact rule but if there's an individual who places a bid at the last minute, the auction gets extended

i think it somehow prevents sniping...?

Yeah if there are two sentences in japanese above the section that says "seller will not ship internationally" then the auction will NOT be extended, otherwise the auction will be automatically extended, I think it's 5-10 minutes after each last minute bid.

That's to my knowledge, not 100% sure though

hide is online now and he's asking me to post here to ask what did he do wrong? why is the thread getting removed? this guy is 100% legit and the best proxy i've used so far, he also got many positive feedback from other members as well (both sufu and sz). so what's the deal with this? mods please explain?

Support Hide-san for sure legit guy.

where is the thread?

i see, but i doubt the buffer period is 9 hours, no?

From my experience with Hide and yahoo japan, he bids right after you tell him what your max bid is. I don't think he has the time and energy to sit there and wait until the last minute of every auction that is requested. When I initially told him my bid there were 2 days left in the auction and I thought he'd drop a bid closer to the end time. I was a little surprised but can see where he's coming from.

the issue isnt that he isn't legit, the issue concerns some legal and business matters.

hide should have received plenty of emails regarding the matter, he doesnt need a third party to post for him. he should know how to get in touch by now.

i don't think this should make anyone question hide san and the legitimacy of sharpservice.jp. hide is 100% legit. phone, store, bid, he does it all and with the cheapest fees.

but i have to say to remove the thread without any explanation as to why is crap.

it just makes people worry needlessly.

I couldn't have put it better myself dryice.

I'm talking to Hide-san right now and we figured out everything with my transaction (he just received the item), also he's just as confused as we are:

"i am not so understanding but people is worry maybe now because my thread is gone but everything is ok and i am honest to dealing "

Thank you to all is replying to me on this thread i am sorry if anyone is to the worrying when my threads is disappears but i can assure all is ok as normal

Sorry to everyone Superfutures

Thank you always

Hide

If you needing me anytime as always please mailing me / MSN / Skype anytimes

Email - [email protected]

MSN - [email protected]

Skype - sharpservicejapan