SharpServiceJapan proxy?

Kamikaze

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...sth fishy is going on...y other proxy got no problem though?...

well if you look at the website, there is one section in particular that would turn sponser heads... makes it too easy, accessible to kop all dem different kind of denim for dirt cheap, ya hear? but i think that is fixed now, being fixed

anyways, i'll say it once more, buy from hide (sharpservice.jp), he is legit

...sth fishy is going on...y other proxy got no problem though?...

nothing is fishy at all son. just got my package yesterday. Everything is just fine. Just wondering why this thread is removed, like OMC said, it is not about hide-san's legitimacy, it is about sth else...but what kind of thing is it? :confused: Hope it could be worked out soon.

hide, i've been waiting three days for my invoice.

do any of you find this wait time unusual, or is it normal when using his service?

i would guess he paid the seller for you already...just hasnt got time to cal the total and send you the invoice.that happens to me quite often. but i got my items pretty fast.

Realmyth, why defend SharpService like it's your own? It's okay if people criticize his service, that's what these threads are for. It doesn't really help anyone's business to have anyone but the owner explain what's going on.

Other than being legitimate, the one thing I value with a proxy is open and reasonably quick communication. Hide seems to lack this communication with a lot of people. I'd suggest just dealing with the extra costs of other proxies and go with someone that has been around for a while.

Realmyth, why defend SharpService like it's your own? It's okay if people criticize his service, that's what these threads are for. It doesn't really help anyone's business to have anyone but the owner explain what's going on.

Other than being legitimate, the one thing I value with a proxy is open and reasonably quick communication. Hide seems to lack this communication with a lot of people. I'd suggest just dealing with the extra costs of other proxies and go with someone that has been around for a while.

im NOT defending sharpservice like its my own. have you really read my posts? what i was saying is "he is legit" and for those who got their items delayed please "send emails again" since I thought knowing that might be helpful for those that were starting to get worried. Besides, I bid QUITE OFTEN on yahoo, like 1 item per day on average and my experience with hide has been perfect. So I keep in touch with hide-san quite often and I'd like to share the info I know (like why he was being slow sometimes, like he was travelling, like his computer was down) with ppl here. BTW WHAT'S THE PROBLEM EVEN IF I AM DEFENDING SHARPSERVICE BECAUSE I REALLY LIKE HIDE-SAN'S SERVICE AND HOPE MORE PPL COULD BENEFIT AS MUCH AS I DO?

well, seeing that sufu has a few sponsors on the site that sell the same goods that sharpservice can provide for a lower price, those companies probably aren't too happy with his existance on this website and managed to shut down his thread.

or maybe it has something to do with the fact that his site is pretty much an exact copy of bidservice.co.jp.

i dunno, just taking my guesses here

i've dealt with Hide-san on two different transactions and on the first one the item took an inordinately long time to arrive with various lapses in communication. i reckon it was due to his internet troubles and all which were chronicled in the old thread. second transaction went off smooth as and overall he has my support.

would be nice to get the 411 on why the original thread disappeared though

I have deal with Hide san previously, with over $2000 dallor valued shipment. For a couple of items, the transaction went very smoothly. Everytime I contact Hide-san, he replies promptly, via MSN and E-mail. Sometimes he is busy but don't worry, he is 100% legit and trust worthy.

I'm making my 2nd order of over $1500 value again. So there is nothing to worry about. I will continue to make my future orders with Hide-san. I'm sure all this "remove thread" problem is all just a misunderstanding. I vouch for Hide-san.

Mark

im sorry cant spill the beans as long as i know its from levis strauss and co. is from san francisco they always use this as an excuse that levis would sue the proxy.. and i think levis dont really care about proxy's at all... watever man i cant spill the beans they might ban me again...

im sorry cant spill the beans as long as i know its from levis strauss and co. is from san francisco they always use this as an excuse that levis would sue the proxy.. and i think levis dont really care about proxy's at all... watever man i cant spill the beans they might ban me again...

You'd rather see some poor guy got stomp around by some bullies here? There is injustice here, and all you care is your membership here? Damn, they can ban me for all I care, if it could help Hide san to be treated accordingly around here. So what if they ban you? If anything goes wrong, just tell them its not your fault, and ban me for forcing you.

man they are big sponsors!! jesus what do you want me to do im in constant talking and chatting with hide san hes coming over next year for a vacation too. im being an ass on saying levis hello!??!?! of course its not levis.. they are using levis as an alibi...