state your beer, drinkers

I tried Black Tuesday at The Bruery Provisions and it was pretty interesting but I don't think I could justify spending the money on a bottle of it. It's cool that I got to try it but a 2-3oz sample was all I could take. Just not my cup of tea, or beer in this case.

...I don't think I could justify spending the money on a bottle of it.

I had no clue how much it costs, and this prompted me to look for a price.

Jesus Fucking Christ. I love beer, equally as much as anyone who posts in this thread... But there's no way I'm gonna pay the eBay prices of $100 to $150 for the 2011 bottle (the earlier years are more). When you mentioned price I was thinking maybe they're like $30 to $40 per bottle -- wrong!

I'm assuming the ebay prices are a little higher than if you bought it at the store, but that's crazy. I understand you can compare it to fine wine and people pay thousands for a bottle or whatever the fuck you wanna say.... shit is still ridiculous.

And renski up there has at least 9 bottles. I'm hoping he didn't drop a grand on that... really hoping. Or if he did, duu has an unlimited disposable income.