gossip gurl

jl3969

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck, same timeslot as new prison break :(

TIVO, friendo

Chuck's green suit was ill, anyone got predictions for this upcoming season?

Personally, i wanna see more of the cougar and can anyone tell me that chick that was the decorator in the season 1 finale are they gonna reintroduce her or was it a guest appearance?

gonna see if i can pick up GG season 1 on dvd soon

I believe the interior decorator is gonna be returning..

Can't remember her name. She's talked about earlier in this thread.

I picked up the DVDs yesterday. My roommates forced

me to stay inside all day to watch them.

The premier was decent. Chuck's white suit was great,

& that eggshell shit Jenny donned wasn't attractive.

Lace? Ewww.

Did Blair gain weight?

I've mentioned it before but I felt the need to comment on just how shitty this show is once again. Aside from some good looking ladies, it's literally the worst fucking show on television.

I was flipping through the channels last night and decided to give Gossip Girl 5 minutes of my time, during which this the brunnette asks this lame ass dude if he has any secrets and he responds "why yes (cue British accent), I am actually a British Lord".......

I spit my food out laughing at how retarded that faux "Coming to America" shit was. Coupled with the terrible dialogue, the dude who looks like a goddamn elf (Chuck I think?) and the seductively-voiced Desperate Housewives ripoff narration/analogies I can't understand why this is still on TV.

If you watch this crap you are a goddamn loser.

I've mentioned it before but I felt the need to comment on just how shitty this show is once again. Aside from some good looking ladies, it's literally the worst fucking show on television.

I was flipping through the channels last night and decided to give Gossip Girl 5 minutes of my time, during which this the brunnette asks this lame ass dude if he has any secrets and he responds "why yes (cue British accent), I am actually a British Lord".......

I spit my food out laughing at how retarded that faux "Coming to America" shit was. Coupled with the terrible dialogue, the dude who looks like a goddamn elf (Chuck I think?) and the seductively-voiced Desperate Housewives ripoff narration/analogies I can't understand why this is still on TV.

If you watch this crap you are a goddamn loser.

hahha you joined at the worst possible moment.

that was a butchering of any form of english accent. If anybody actually speaks like that, im hunting you down.

Willa Holland to Guest Star on Gossip Girl

Rufus had better start shopping around for a cute designer shock collar to place on unpredictable Jenny Humphrey, 'cause it looks like Little J is going to be dabbling even deeper into the dark side this season.

According to several inside sources, a deal closed a few hours ago for Willa Holland, best known as Kaitlin Cooper on The OC, to come on board the cast of Gossip Girl in Season 2 for three episodes.

fall-tv-willa-holland-oc-400a100506.jpg

She'll play Agnes, a 16-year-old model who meets Jenny while working for Blair Waldorf's badass fashion designer mother, Eleanor Waldorf, and is supposedly anything but a good influence. Thoughts?

dan & serena spoilers:

2zb3Q_f0Tgc

chuck & blair spoilers:

O9SgPZsJ9j0

8DsibtDaehQ

next week's: "never been marcused" promos:

-ocWBeZ5vrQ

uglCjCJ3E5Q

Nastia Liukin to Appear on Gossip Girl

Nastia Liukin, the Olympic all-around gymnastics gold medalist, is seizing the moment. In addition to many lucrative endorsement deals and business opportunities, she's even lined up a cameo on Gossip Girl this season!

nastia_339x493.jpg

No word on whether Nastia Liukin will be playing herself or acting in some capacity, but this awesome athlete will certainly fit in with the gorgeous cast of Gossip Girl, which has become TV's hottest drama. She rocks.

tencharacters

i been watching skins. it is really not much like GG other than that theyre kids. skins scenarios are way weirder.

yeah i got to agree with you on that

its NOTHING like gg its a lot more normal than gossip girl and i must say better than gossip girl

cant wait for season 3 to kick off, but also patiently waiting for episode 2 of gg