High Fashion Mountaineering Boots...

RAISED BY WOLVES

If anyone knows their sneakers and can tell me where to snag a pair of black or brown suede in NYC, I'd appreciate it.

I've been searching for that same for some time now with no luck. Although, I may not be up on the right spots these days.

If I come across some I'll let you know as well.

A big "AS IS" stamp doesn't sound like a guarantee against manufacturing defects.

I probably would have been these if I didn't already have them, because who are we kidding, not exactly the hardcore hikers that need complete perfection. all I'm sayin is that these arent for hiking in any kinda wet weather.

If anyone knows their sneakers and can tell me where to snag a pair of black or brown suede in NYC, I'd appreciate it.

Yo, was curious about these too. Just came across info about them being at 21 Mercer. Thought it was new info, but was actually dated last fall ... damn. Still on the hunt.

On a similar note I'm kind of digging the nike special forces boot, apparently they perform pretty well too.

i wanted the hf chukkas but apparently they sold out really quickly. the regular sfb is pretty tall (and personally redundant since i picked up the timberland 6" field boot - which i'm completely stoked on).

anyway i'm late here but it sounds like the danners size similar to red wing gt's? i actually have EE width so it'd be nice to get a pair of boots that actually fits.

btw re: magmas there should be 4 suede make ups for holiday 09 (i.e. anytime now)

i think that's the vulc outsole from the blazer / bruin etc, not a cupsole. but yes that's the current iteration which is kind of bs.

you may want to hold out for these bad boys:

nike-air-magma-holiday-2009.jpg

btw - i'm going to get thrown out of this threak but check out the patent filing hatfield did for the jordan vi:

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/D316626.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

Fracaps arrived today:

4156668736_b193469a2a.jpg

4155905323_74234917f5.jpg

4156667272_619e90d51b.jpg

Awesome shoe, same sig inside mine as on a pair on rakuten, there must be like one old guy at the very end who just gives them the once over. Devastated after trying them on in the office that they are going back to the vendor, as the sz43/uk9 just ain't wide enough on the toes. You need narrow feet for these. :-(

Fracaps arrived today:

Awesome shoe, same sig inside mine as on a pair on rakuten, there must be like one old guy at the very end who just gives them the once over. Devastated after trying them on in the office that they are going back to the vendor, as the sz43/uk9 just ain't wide enough on the toes. You need narrow feet for these. :-(

Who is the vendor please :-)

Whew, finally finished reading the thread, a LOT of good information especially the google books link.

Winter in Montreal is about to set in and I'm looking for a boot that can trudge through snow. Preferably around 8" in height. I don't really care about colours as long as it can keep my foot warm as I'm packing snowballs.

Can anyone advise me? My budget is around 200$ for a pair of used or new boots.