Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Prada (no joke).

or old HL, he really wasn't joking when he promised the top two buttons be able to open without placket sag. Prada hence is similar enough. Always a Space Hong Kong prada outlet store about $50-80 concept.

those are nice.

if they are size 2 and they dont fit you and you dont like them and you want to sell them...

Same here ;) but with size 3 ;) See a dude in Wburg rocking beiege N(n)'s almost every day and am insanely jealous. Guessing he probably posts here too so I feel a bit stalkerish posting this o_O

RW 875's in the classic oiled finish. Not beige but I could throw some sand suede pics up to satisfy Servo.

I don't even know why I'm wearing RW's but I like them. I'm doing the Kimura Takuya circa 1997 look and it's fun this week.

They're pretty solid. I feel like I want to take woodshop.

I'm gonna try to get the Junya Tricker's boots too possibly, I'm a late bloomer on wedge soles but I've lusted after them for years and am finally manning up.

They're pretty solid. I feel like I want to take woodshop.

I'm gonna try to get the Junya Tricker's boots too possibly, I'm a late bloomer on wedge soles but I've lusted after them for years and am finally manning up.

Aren't you about my shoe size dismal? You should buy my black stows. Super cheap (for trickers).

RW 875's in the classic oiled finish. Not beige but I could throw some sand suede pics up to satisfy Servo.

I don't even know why I'm wearing RW's but I like them. I'm doing the Kimura Takuya circa 1997 look and it's fun this week.

been rocking a pair for a few weeks now... they kinda look good with anything and they're super comfortable.

yohji creepers are such excellent things. in leather or his other fabric-covered leather outers. not exactly wedge but on the same level of kickassness.

words of wisdom right there.. so pissed i passed on the simple black leather yohjicrushers a few years back. where 2 cop now? anyone have any in 42/43?

words of wisdom right there.. so pissed i passed on the simple black leather yohjicrushers a few years back. where 2 cop now? anyone have any in 42/43?

i've only ever seen them at one sample sale here, they should be easier to find than they are really considering the good man loves his high soles...