Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Fun-Ho.jpg

i haven't bought them yet... but tommorrow i am going into the shop and saying...

i'll take all the fun hos

Hey Hap I had a fun-ho hanging around, just tryed to find it for you.....might be in the garage? I'll look later

tedbaker.jpg

Ted Baker tanktops. The grey one still needs to be shrunk.

marimekkotank2.jpg

Marimekko tanktop

americanragcie.jpg

My new favourite shirt; American Rag Cie light grey/white stripe.

blowup.jpg

And a late birthday present from a Japanese friend; the Japanese Blow Up DVD.

americanragcie.jpg

My new favourite shirt; American Rag Cie light grey/white stripe.

Love the grey shirt Guriisan, where did you pick it up? Barney's again? I'm hitting the Chicago Co-Op pretty soon to see what's left in my size in the 60% off range.

For anyone in the Boston area, Stel's is having a 60% off everything sale (with the exception of A.P.C. denim). I just picked up a black Rogues Gallery M-65 with detachable hood. I wish I could take some pics of it.

stels was my only reason to go to boston...good stuff, very friendly staff...

stels was my only reason to go to boston...good stuff, very friendly staff...

Yeah, the staff is incredibly friendly. It was pouring out, so he held my jacket behind the counter and told me I could just hang out on the couches until the rain died down a bit. He even asked me if I needed a drink and everything. The staff alone makes that store worth checking out.

Love the grey shirt Guriisan, where did you pick it up? Barney's again? I'm hitting the Chicago Co-Op pretty soon to see what's left in my size in the 60% off range.

It's from the American Rag Cie brand/store in Japan. I got it from Zozotown with the help of a kind friend who forwarded it to me.

For anyone in the Boston area, Stel's is having a 60% off everything sale (with the exception of A.P.C. denim). I just picked up a black Rogues Gallery M-65 with detachable hood. I wish I could take some pics of it.

I picked up some APC pants and an APC blazer at 60% off last week. Needless to say I was sooo stoked.

more:

bondage.jpg

red.jpg

i bought this really bizarrely constructed shirt, made out of three layers of ridiculously soft material, subtley striped and layered on the front, and cinched on the top of the back, to create some wavy effect? i dont know. but it looks, fits, and feels absolutely amazing:

chai.jpg

but jesus christ, i really need to stop.

fish%20market%20014-707301.jpg

Who makes this shirt?

It's wrong on so many levels.

its so wrong that i would buy it. just to be triple mainstream, being the most anti mainstream person that i am. this will make me and individual amongst individuals. long story short, the new trend amongst fashion elite's will be being mainstream but overdoing it. as shown in the nice example above