Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I would have assumed you've been here long enough to know that the weft threads of denim are un-dyed and don't crock. But i guess not.

are there many pockets,one including a laptop pocket? if not that would suck.

are there many pockets,one including a laptop pocket? if not that would suck.

Mine only has one medium/small pocket that hangs from the top of the back of the inner part of the bag.

i got schooled then. why isn't this done to jeans then? they wouldn't fade?

What?

All jeans ARE made the same as this bag or else your legs would turn blue from the indigo.

What?

All jeans ARE made the same as this bag or else your legs would turn blue from the indigo.

then i will stand by my initial statement. raw jeans stain shoes, sofas and everything you rub them in. try wearing that messenger bag with a white shirt a couple of times.

I think Kiya was implying that the contents of the bag wouldn't turn blue, because the weft (underside/inside) threads are undyed.

didn't pay enough attention, you're right, but i assumed the inside would look the same as the outside from the pics. it may still stain the contents if it's raining, but to be honest, that wasn't even the biggest issue.a denim messenger is a horrible idea because a messenger bag is constantly rubbing against your clothes if you're moving.

IMG_1979.jpg

man, if i was FAM0uS's kid, I would be so pissed off when I grew up and learned that my dad posted photos of me on the internet to gain this stupid-ass thing called +rep.

got a new pair of headphones. ultimate ears super.fi 3 studios.

B000B5XU06.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

used to have a pair of v-moda vibes that just died after 2 years.

i think i liked the vibes better (but i've only been using the UEs for a few minutes...)

the ultimate ears were really disappointing. no bass whatsoever. really tinny sounding, and it was hard to get a good fit with the buds supplied and the size of the units.

exchanged them for these (monster turbines) :

monster-unveils-turbine-in-ear-speakers-1.jpg

only been using them for a few hours, but they sound FAR FAR better.