CBM

Recent Purchases. . .

i really don't need them but every time i'm few blocks away from rick's store i'm ready to run in and buy them

rpui5.jpg

DH Follow Me... thanks to critical mass destruction

Cloak SFW?

lolz... well I also bought a black space heater

i need to pick up a space heater as well my room gets a bit chilly.

Vornado is your friend!

DSC_0024-1.jpg

3x Jil Sweaters

1x Jil Shirt

DSC_0025-1.jpg

5x BoO Shirts

4x Paul Smith Wool Socks

DSC_0027-1.jpg

Got this a while ago but never posted the actual item. Juun J.

picked up a pair of schiesser underwear. the cut is called "bruno." it sounds gay but god these are so fucking comfortable. it feels like an angel is cradling your junk.

god damn. i want those for my bday too!

i think iv had a look at the modern menswear one very breif is it, no ? kinda short 2 pages on a over veiw of most designers ? worth a buy

redux is something i want

yea its very short features on everyone featured but its worth the buy if the price is right, its a fun book to flip through and have around.

I have Modern menswear. Was let down to be honest. 2 pages, 3 max on many designers, some I couldn't care less about. Is it worth reading? Sure, but lower your hopes... personal opinion :)

yea its very short features on everyone featured but its worth the buy if the price is right, its a fun book to flip through and have around.

Very well said!

It's a coffee table book, not serious reading. I've had it for awhile. Bitches love to flip through it and ish.

It's a coffee table book, not serious reading. I've had it for awhile. Bitches love to flip through it and ish.

Ya. Plus you can't deny how intellectual and pimp fashion coffee table books make you look.

Ya. Plus you can't deny how intellectual and pimp fashion coffee table books make you look.

no, it doesn't make you look "pimp".

that raf book is great (wish some of the entire collection images were bigger), the RISD library had that and the bernard wilhelm book, plus Dior Homme's collected runways and a few of the exclusive lookbooks. sadly miss the library more than the school.

anyways:

23144_1.jpg

april 77s from blackbird

+LL bean shetland sweater (looks like nom de guerre)

+6 casual plaid shirts (look like steven alan)

$13 at thrift stores by my parents house, best part of coming to the midwest for holidays.

dslct01.jpg

Photo_112608_001.jpg

first game ive bought since i bought my super card

DSC03573.jpgDSC03575.jpg

diwon lows. only 128 bux!

if anyone else is interested the ebay seller is selling other colors for mad cheap. only one left worth a shit is maybe the white/red/silver colorway though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Italy-DIWON-Black-Francisco-Pizarro-Low-Sneakers-42-9_W0QQitemZ380045480560QQihZ025QQcategoryZ63850QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262#ebayphotohosting

whats the quality like? blacks were the best by far. those pink things mightve been interesting in another colour though.

Guest johnsinclair

DSC00157-1.jpg

Bought this from the APC cropped pea coat from the SW sale in a medium and large. It's beautiful. If anyone's looking for a medium, I will let it go for the sale price (40% off retail).

Guest jmatsu
$128 worth of quality.

retail is like 3 bills. so do you mean that the quality isnt that great?

i havent recieved them yet...

not a fan of those sneakers at all, the toe shape in particular is really weird

Guest jmatsu
not a fan of those sneakers at all, the toe shape in particular is really weird

from the pics i think they look fine. dont see why you'd think the toe shape looks weird cause the t shape def isn't looking much different from any other typical sneaker...ie stan smith.