Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

love the scarf and boots tg, great taste.

I was in new york for the weekend but just blew my cash on this jacket so I didn't get to buy a single thing. Atelier had some nice stuff tho, I must say.

I need to let the sleeves out about half an inch but otherwise I love it.

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/2949/cloakjacket9ru.jpg

Edited by verb on Mar 2, 2006 at 11:20 PM

--- Original message by verb on Mar 2, 2006 11:18 PM

damn that looks nice. who's it by/where did you get it/how much?

Edited by mass on Mar 4, 2006 at 09:08 PM

--- Original message by mass on Mar 4, 2006 09:07 PM

It was $225 plus shipping from a tailor I work with in canada. Send an e-mail to [email protected], they're easy to work with and will do a repro of pretty much any item you can send them a pic of. I've done a Dior Blazer and that Cloak jacket so far through them, very good service. Tell them Brad sent you :)

--- Original message by verb on Mar 5, 2006 01:03 AM

heh... there are posts about him on the dior homme board, i think... if it's the same guy that's also on ebay.

good looking out though.

Quote:
Quote:

newshirt.jpg

Edited by werdtoyourmoms on Feb 26, 2006 at 11:35 AM

--- Original message by werdtoyourmoms on Feb 26, 2006 11:34 AM

ahahah, thats wicked! i knew that line was familar! color magazine is the shit, best skateboard mag around, hands down. what size is that?

Edited by dezone on Mar 3, 2006 at 10:09 AM

--- Original message by dezone on Mar 3, 2006 10:08 AM

it may be an xl. the size is not marked. it shrunk after a wash and is wearable now. i think it's my new favorite tee.

ericwrenn.com

Quote:
Quote:

thats mad style bro, matching bape and sb.

how rad

kaws X bape X nike X diamond

--- Original message by SENDkylHISPASSWORD on Mar 4, 2006 08:59 PM

dude, making fun of dunks and bape is so gay

--- Original message by boystory on Mar 5, 2006 11:53 PM

word!

ericwrenn.com

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

thats mad style bro, matching bape and sb.

how rad

kaws X bape X nike X diamond

--- Original message by SENDkylHISPASSWORD on Mar 4, 2006 08:59 PM

dude, making fun of dunks and bape is so gay

--- Original message by boystory on Mar 5, 2006 11:53 PM

word!

--- Original message by werdtoyourmoms on Mar 6, 2006 09:36 AM

you obviously didnt pick up my satire... I agree with you guys... on this messageboard making fun of bape has been done to death, as much as people say bape has been done...

my favourite things

http://mfthings.blogspot.com/

Ahem.......I call BULLSHIT...........not only do you have this secret spot in Florida where you get Supreme x AJ1 x Bape Dunks for $39.99 but last week you had some "deal" for 6 pairs of shoes for half of what they were worth, and this week you got 3 pairs of shoes for half of what they were worth........that kind of shit doesn't just happen; coincidence, I think not.......just admit you blow your wad on shoes every single week.....

icon_smile_tongue.gif

^^ I wasn't trying to come off like a dick; all I am saying is that the odds are about as close as me getting the chance to buy an Enzo on three separate occasions for half of its value. If people bothered to collect the shoes and keep them DS, then it is safe to say they are capable of researching the true value in the whole of 2 minutes that it takes to do so.......there is just no way..

I know you didnt mean to come off as a dick....however saying "there is just no way" about something that absolutely happened is actually kind of funny...

the other shoes i got were Tiffs, Awayguns, Ice Crystals, and a pair of bapes for $600. also happened.

I did not get any shoes from the orlando outlet because they all sold out. So it was only 2 occasions, and im not bullshitting you whatsoever..

Guest UNKLE21
Quote:

IMG_3752.jpg

IMG_3748.jpg

icon_smile_cool.gif

--- Original message by dougriley1 on Mar 5, 2006 12:28 PM

what is the name of these Fila's? where did you cop em'? and for how much?

JEANS...mmm mmm good