Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Just got that new B.Son hoodie a few people have been wearing in grey, and these:

mbajodzy9.th.jpg

Picture doesn't really do it justice, the color is darker and even nicer in person.

Boots look great. What brand? Price? Any other relevant info?

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=706218&postcount=85

They look better here, but it is rough for them coming out at a time where people are finding cdiems at similar prices. I think i remember someone saying the w&h maker of these that he always wanted a pair of cdiems, which would explain some similarities.

I would not buy those if they were 100 dollars.

not terribly happy with my apc rescues after about 30-40 days of true wear, probably shoulda got nc's or ns's so i decided to pic up a pair of dry organic even stevens since my spot just started carrying them and is now on of the only 2-3 spots that carry em in between boston and nyc

my old apcs- what do you dudes think?

8fbpd8n.jpg

my new nudies(gonna ride em till the wheels fall off)

organc dry even steven 34x34

8ezp95g.jpg

It seems like you can pretty easily pick up a pair of Carpe Diems for around $800 these days, why would you ever want a pair of those decent-at-best W+H shoes when, after the $20 pre-order, the difference is all of $80?

because not everyone is a blind label whore

also, on a different note, I assume preorder costs are just 20 down in advance, not extra

Those boots look nothing alike to me..

Besides the fact that they're both dark leather boots with a vintage bend to them, they're different on every other style count.

The CD version wins big for me..