Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

TNF is so fucking overrated. Much better items out there for that kind of money.

maybe so but it gets the job done. this is my 4th one and ive been quite happy with all of them so far. except for my venture, shit is flimsy and thin which i sold already. For the price i paid for that 3L goretex, i think its quite worth the price ;)

thomas - One of the greatest shoes in recent history has got to be the huarache 2k series. The 2k4 and 2k5 are so responsive, LIGHT, flexible and give amazing support. Yeah they are fugly... but they WORK. The huarache sock gives that oh-so-tight-virgin-pussy feel for you foot, the ankle strap's simple and functional unlike many straps on the market, the heel support is strong, and the carbon fiber midsole is responsive as fuck. BUT the best part is the sole construction. Got bad ankles? Don't like rollin' your ankles on in the fast lane? Then you're gonna LOVE the soles on the 2k's. Shit's so well made. Kills any of the new J's, LBJ's and you wonder why the new Kobe's are modeled after the 2k series?

back to topic

1437191480_c12460d9bb.jpg

1437207886_8a75b6f866.jpg

1437213366_ee15beb625.jpg

1437217550_519a59147d.jpg

1433962953_1e2cda46d1.jpg

yeah i play point guard, but they will also be used for street games, so need good flexibility and light, but, i do have shoddy ankles so support is important too.

i was already thinking of the huarache's.. i had a pair of the lows years ago and i like the snug fit to your foot..

thanks for the decent replies..

t

78, that jason jessee deck is so sexy. ive seen some pretty nasty deck collections around here, including tony alvas and this dude at my local spot has been collecting old school skate decks and downhill racers for a decade now. really diggin your display. you showcasin any classy vintage pieces?

^ As a PG you're gonna be happy with these... unless you're like some PG/Gs I know that prefer low cuts... there's a new shoe on the market from Nike that seems interested - Nash is in the ad for it - it has a low profile and is light.

really diggin your display. you showcasin any classy vintage pieces?

Thanks... I do have a some older Powell decks but nothing that 'old'... I'm really after the early-mid 90's when it comes to vintage decks. Old Blind, World, H St, then things like 101, Menace, Plan B, etc... but only with riders I admire... Many guys buy old decks just because they're popular or old. Having said that I do buy many new decks (Choc/Girl & Krooked mainly) just because I'm lazy... haha...

yeah i play point guard, but they will also be used for street games, so need good flexibility and light, but, i do have shoddy ankles so support is important too.

i was already thinking of the huarache's.. i had a pair of the lows years ago and i like the snug fit to your foot..

thanks for the decent replies..

t

You can also try the zoom kobe's as well... quite flexible and pretty light, comes with decent ankle support.. and as 78 says, huarache 2k5 r great shoes...

They fit perfectly! Y-3 honja red high-tops came in today!

newshoesma3.jpg

oh shit. you got these? i was considering it, but chickened out. could i get a fit pic? "boots-in" and under please?