Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

252722323.jpg

looks beat to death, but i guess if you're in need of a wallet, $5 aint bad. on the other hand if you purchased it simply b/c it's hp...

you can check out starck eyes @ the mikli site for info and stocklists.

http://www.mikli.com/desktop.php?file=FIL_SEARCH_STARCK_OPT

i got the P0690-01 (01 is the clear color)

congrats on the glasses. you'll definitely be neglecting any other pairs you've got in your rotation. however, i never really understood why people would choose to purchase, or why alain mikli would release clear frames. mikli is synonymous with coloured acetate and to spend the money on clear frames is a waste imho. but hey, whatever floats your boat. :)

990601644_cabde05a6f.jpg

top:

- club monaco shorts

- cdg play cologne

- visvim logan mids (thanks graydot)

bottom:

- B.Son shirts

- H&M button up

- W+H shawl collar (thanks goldengloves)

no vis:

- Iron Heart 634-s

989748443_1fea5da0ec.jpg

- a better look at the logans

a.p.c. prince pants from s/s

Trying to upgrade my business casual wear... Don't worry I wasn't wearing a T shirt with them...

I need to get them hemmed still.

How do you think they fit, i think they are a little tight in the seat, i ordered these online though so i didn't try them on prior, besides the seat I think they fit okay, i'll just need to find some really slim shirts to wear with them...

tn_DSC00941.JPGtn_DSC00942.JPGtn_DSC00943.JPGtn_DSC00945.JPG

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u170/edmond888/hk2007take5155.jpg

got these over at joyce hongkong for 50% off...

hk2007take5156.jpg

Nice. I just got a pair of these also. Through cultizm. Are you loving them? Mine are comfy as hell and required very little break-in.

havent started wearing them yet.. do yours have insole's? mine dont.. but the girl on the store helped me tried these on with insole's

havent started wearing them yet.. do yours have insole's? mine dont.. but the girl on the store helped me tried these on with insole's

I have that model as well. Mine have Red Wing insoles. So did you end up sizing down something insane? Mine are roomy 9.5s and I normally wear 11's.

a.p.c. prince pants from s/s

Trying to upgrade my business casual wear... Don't worry I wasn't wearing a T shirt with them...

I need to get them hemmed still.

How do you think they fit, i think they are a little tight in the seat, i ordered these online though so i didn't try them on prior, besides the seat I think they fit okay, i'll just need to find some really slim shirts to wear with them...

hey how's sizing on these? what does an M measure out to ? 32?

hey england yeah i normally wear a size 10 on all my shoes i opted for a size 9 here " with the insoles" but later i found out when i got to the hotel that they didnt come with it.. so i should've gottent he 8.5's jesus ill get myself some insole's... anyway did you oil your's first before using them?

hey england yeah i normally wear a size 10 on all my shoes i opted for a size 9 here " with the insoles" but later i found out when i got to the hotel that they didnt come with it.. so i should've gottent he 8.5's jesus ill get myself some insole's... anyway did you oil your's first before using them?

So if I wear 10 in other shoes, I should size down to 8.5 in Red Wing? Because I am thinking about getting one as well.

Thanks

dope epiphone amp...how much did it run you?

the speaker cabinet was $129. the eminence speaker inside of it sounds as good as a nice celestion. it's perfect for guitarists looking to upgrade to a tube amp but are on a budget.

you can buy the head and amp together and its cheaper ($249)

501853.jpg

more bang for your buck than anything out there. and there's an assload of cheap mods you can do to it to make it even better.

Those are awesome Crillz, are they canvas?

Edit: came back to have another look at the shoes, can't imagine them to be too old since they have white eyelets, and I can't imagine that to be a very old thing (wich I'm not sure about at all btw), could they possibly come from a costume making firm?