Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

DSCF1903.jpg

DSCF1898.jpg

DSCF1905.jpg

I have a couple of pairs of those Paul Smith socks, they're great. The Mulberry Wallet and boots are nice too. Looks like you got all that stuff at Barney's.

What kinda boots are they?

I have a couple of pairs of those Paul Smith socks, they're great. The Mulberry Wallet and boots are nice too. Looks like you got all that stuff at Barney's.

What kinda boots are they?

Thanks.

The boots are Paul Smith York boots, which I happened to buy in York too (I’m in the UK, so nothing came from Barney’s).

I'm sure by this late date, others will have commented on this, but none-the-less...

The fact that someone has to fear "getting flamed" for this statement makes me want to strangle myself.

i think i only got one comment by someone who agreed.

"fear" is a pretty strong word. it was more an awareness of the average sufu penchant for "quality" japanese products. 'das all.

Yea, I don't really get the need of even putting the shoes in this thread if they're all going to be sold right away.

I mean, it would be similar if I went to Barneys and blew a bunch of money, put it all up on this thread and then returned everything.

(Btw, no one take my secret at looking baller son!)

Just because he came up means he has to sell them for the same price? Are you an internet detective?

He shouldn't have posted what he paid for them (pretty stupid) but that doesn't mean he can't sell them for what the market will sustain.

Hey buddy, I'm no internet detective but I just randomly happened to come across his sale thread and thought it was pretty shitty that he would brag about the prices he paid for the jordans a few days AFTER he already tried (and probably succeeded) in selling them on sufu or ebay for mad profit. And is a pair of III's really warrant asking $375 for, I don't really know but I think that's a rare price to get for them.

Lastly, I don't get your post, you are contradicting yourself with the last part and you also edited it so I am going to assume that you originally thought you were on to something neat but then realized that you had nothing. I buy things and sell them for profit all the time, it's not a crime by any means but the blatant lack of discretion in this case just irked me. Cheers.

Hey buddy, I'm no internet detective but I just randomly happened to come across his sale thread and thought it was pretty shitty that he would brag about the prices he paid for the jordans a few days AFTER he already tried (and probably succeeded) in selling them on sufu or ebay for mad profit. And is a pair of III's really warrant asking $375 for, I don't really know but I think that's a rare price to get for them.

Lastly, I don't get your post, you are contradicting yourself with the last part and you also edited it so I am going to assume that you originally thought you were on to something neat but then realized that you had nothing. I buy things and sell them for profit all the time, it's not a crime by any means but the blatant lack of discretion in this case just irked me. Cheers.

375 is not expensive for them. First figure out if my prices are reasonable before you talk shit.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-Air-iv-Jordan-III-3-Blk-Cement-v-Retro-i-dmp-DS-13_W0QQitemZ110145954725QQihZ001QQcategoryZ63850QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Wow not only are you an internet detective but now you are a psychic and the e-police. My edit was I added the "pretty stupid" but it seems as though that is now applicable to your scenario. Who cares if he's selling them for mad profit don't buy them then. Stfu and get a life. Genius.

Oh and cheers.

375 is not expensive for them. First figure out if my prices are reasonable before you talk shit.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-Air-iv-Jordan-III-3-Blk-Cement-v-Retro-i-dmp-DS-13_W0QQitemZ110145954725QQihZ001QQcategoryZ63850QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Wow great job on searching ebay and posting the link to the one jordan iii ds that sold for $300+ above any other pair. That's a useful skill to have (did they teach you that at niketalk?). Anyways I'm not here to preach about how much people should pay for stuff, you got called out for acting stupid, live with it. And jet, if you can't read, I wrote I was "not" an internet detective, i.e. stfu.