Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Sup_

gary, last thing iwant to do is go into my pocket and feel something furry.......waaait a minute...i'm going back and returning it and getting a furry one!! new level of pocket pool!!!!!!!

Only Geo. Haha.

Dope shorts but not $250 dope.

Peace.

Just picked up the AA Shag fleece zip...one of my better purchases in a while, it fits amazingly, looks great, and the construction is better than other AA hoods (maybe I just got lucky).

Strongly recommended!

What exactly does the "shag" look like? Close up pics?

hmmm the dude told me someone offered 160 shipped for, thats why i backed down, hopefully you didnt pay more than that ACE...either way, i wanted that shit

i wish melbourne had your pricing.

The 22nd is retailing for $310 aud here :eek:

i wouldn't mind seeing a pic with you wearing these. isn't the rise and crotch super duper long??

jmatsu - sorry for the overdue pics, here's how they look like

tsubirawfit.jpg

tsubirawfit2.jpg

enough with the bullshit, more info. now. hahaha, but seriously.

Brooklyn Zoo - haha, seriously it was the result of an experiment. They were just plain all blacks. Bought a can of turquoise paint and sprayed them. Thinking of doing another pair, maybe white cracked paint on white.

turquoiseshoes.jpg

turquoisecanister.jpg

nice pickup ace, how much did that set u back?
hmmm the dude told me someone offered 160 shipped for, thats why i backed down, hopefully you didnt pay more than that ACE...either way, i wanted that shit

I had emailed the guy and asked for a buy it now and he said $160 shipped so I said ok. I couldn't pass it up, I had been looking for this bag for so long. There was a brand new one on ebay for $250 so this seemed like a pretty good deal. Either way, I'm quite happy with it.

Ace.

excuse the lighting, and focus, i had to sharpen the shit out of these b/c my camera is an archaic canon for now. finally got my order from japan. took a while b/c of a yahoo mixup. and the shoes i bought don't fit, so those will be up for sale very shortly.

493812468_24eb089c93.jpg493834613_24a3f15d88.jpg

this one is probably the closest you're looking for. it was like $38 bux plus shipping/commision. I really like this coat, maybe have to take the sleeves up a bit, but it's slouchy now and come winter will be perfect for layers underneath.

493834435_7698061388.jpg493812406_04be532190.jpg

493812174_0af530b49a.jpg493812304_fcc16c95f4.jpg

cropped trench is by a company called lazy daisies. it runs really short in length. a bit more than i expected. Might be up for sale.

everything except the first coat was less than $40 each. the first one ran about $60 or so. but the lining of the first one is a really strange velvety leathery type material, don't know what it is exactly.