Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

just got my wjk jacket today.. damn they're cut tight! mines an L which seemed like a basic fit based on the measurements, but its really slim and the sleeves are tight as hell. luckily its soft cotton so it'll stretch a bit :) really long too, I might shorten it a bit, in the second pic its turned inside maybe 2".

stuff_feb071.jpg

stuff_feb072.jpg

wjk is a japanese label i presume? no wonder the sizing is a bit small, since a japanese L usually translates a US M.

Very nice jacket, nevertheless. I noticed that everything mike wear will get all the SF members attention, looks like u got quite a bit of a fan club there bro;)

favorites from my mini-shopping trip today:

purchases(6).jpg

-drkshdw long asymmetrical zip hoodie

-drkshdw long pullover hoodie

-i cant read the label of this jacket from scout la, and neither could the moronic salesgirl

-raf simons zipper boots

that hoody is nice chris

wjk is a japanese label i presume? no wonder the sizing is a bit small, since a japanese L usually translates a US M.

Very nice jacket, nevertheless. I noticed that everything mike wear will get all the SF members attention, looks like u got quite a bit of a fan club there bro;)

yea it is, and I usually wear an M but this was still just a bit snug because of the cut.

I guess I have a thing for more rare and exclusive stuff and I think some people on superfuture have too :P

what does that kids like us sound like? i mean, who doesn't like black flag, but terror sucks. either way, that rampage cover artwork is sick!
That description is so off it makes me punch myself in the dick.

Yeah that description is pretty bad. They really don't sound like either the Warriors or Terror...not on Outta Control anyways their other cd resembles more of that sound.Check out their myspace if you really want to know what they sound like.

favorites from my mini-shopping trip today:

purchases(6).jpg

-drkshdw long asymmetrical zip hoodie

-drkshdw long pullover hoodie

-i cant read the label of this jacket from scout la, and neither could the moronic salesgirl

-raf simons zipper boots

not a fan of those boots. aren't the zippers also supposed to be really awful?

When I was trying the aforementioned boots on at Seven NY the guy was trying to zip them up for me and he could only get like halfway. I'm pretty sure it was embarassing for the both of us.

Perhaps he was so distracted by the euro technica music he could not focus? Also was it the big asian guy? I only really enjoy going into seven when he is there, as he is a very nice and b because he can somehow wear the most outlandish stuff(ie those boots and skin tight japanese leather pants) with some dignity.

I'm not sure, last time I was there a couple of weeks ago the nicer things were 50% off, now they're 75%. If you're gonna be here in 3 days, it might be worth stopping by... The MJ Vans are pretty much gone, only size 7 left, so more for girls... they had some tees from Rugue Gallery, some w&h/w+h stuff left, but not much left... the Barneys sale where you are might be more interesting... :)

nothing i purchased. found this in my grandfather's closet a while back. does anyone recognize it or know how old it might be?

You can find buckets of vintage Dior on e-bay; it is dirt cheap and nothing special. In fact, I often see dress shirts, etc. at thrift stores. I am sure you could find a Dior bathrobe, all things considered, for less than $5 on e-bay.............