Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

They are both super, super comfy! I've never felt a more comfortable shoe and they could still be broken in a bit more. The ricos I got in an 11.5 (44.5) and the zip ups are a 12 (45) and both fit perfect. I could definitely wear a 12 in the rico's though, so they fit pretty true to size as I wear 12 in Nike's and most other shoes.

They are both super, super comfy! I've never felt a more comfortable shoe and they could still be broken in a bit more. The ricos I got in an 11.5 (44.5) and the zip ups are a 12 (45) and both fit perfect. I could definitely wear a 12 in the rico's though, so they fit pretty true to size as I wear 12 in Nike's and most other shoes.

Damn, excellent pickups...as usual. I really need to check out the Co Op, it's a shame that I live so far away from South Coast.

Herpsky superwadded i take it? How much is on that bed? Like what i earn in a month. Love it how ppl are "wow amazing..." "wow... amazing, you have a fat wallet" congrats/

I only paid for the supreme hood and the taps BDU.

so that's about 260 bucks.

Other shit = gift

Sean_ weed looks dank as hell

the real japanese retail? i dunno

108 @ recon

looks like a lot of people here want taps BDUs

HOLY SHIT! I was looking at £125 on grandism.com

Need a jp hook up!

Oh what do they fit like... do they come up big? (i've already imed mil "w)taps" spex but i think he's afk. :(