Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

just got 2 tees from Selective Thread and i can't take any decent pics right now, but the tees are NICE, well worth the price! got the larger floral print on a red tee, and the paisley on a white tee. fabrics are great, and the tees are just my kind of fit.

how are the collars on these? i can't stand loose collars on tees and i haven't been able to tell if they are durable collars from what i've seen. also is the shirt material thin?

the fit is really nice on the tees. not sure which blanks he uses, but the collars seem pretty sturdy(won't know until after a couple washes though) and i did i mention i love the fit? somewhat boxy / roomy with slimmer sleeves. perfect fit, imo

will take a fit pic as soon as i have access to a good camera

just got 2 tees from Selective Thread and i can't take any decent pics right now, but the tees are NICE, well worth the price! got the larger floral print on a red tee, and the paisley on a white tee. fabrics are great, and the tees are just my kind of fit.

got some too, but i didn't like the blue shirt at all. i thought it would be a navy. it's more like a steel blue.

fit is great though.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to FranklinCosgrove again. where to get eva?

This ^ I need to update my Eva 01. Only have the figure from like 10 years ago and a Griffith from Berserk figure.