Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

i wore em already so i wont post an actual pic lol

nsw-nylon-dunk-hi-wht-3.jpg

i really needed some white hi tops so im not really sweating the fact that theyre made out of nylon

i've got the four pocket leather from that season, and the plastic zippers really kill the look. Someone called it a "kids safety jacket" :( :( :(

Who is the maker of the plastic DH zippers? I know early stuff had Lampos, I think I have a pair of recent DH boots with YKK's(? can't remember right now) and then I was picking around a YKK overstock dealer that had a yakisoba bin of zippers and I ended up picking out some nice metal zippers only to find the big custom-looking pulls said - 'DIOR HOMME' on them, from one of those leather jackets (like 07?) that had the big rectangular silver pulls. I figure they were legit as I find a lot of differently branded zipper pulls at these places, a lot of BR and Gap get good YKK's on them.

i wore em already so i wont post an actual pic lol

nsw-nylon-dunk-hi-wht-3.jpg

i really needed some white hi tops so im not really sweating the fact that theyre made out of nylon

ayo im thinking of pulling the trigger on that, but i'm scared its gon look totally diff from what i'm picturing? u mind some pics of ur own?

Go back and read the text I quoted and tell me that's not fucking stupid. When I read it my face was all like

<----------

Anyone that uses the word "haters" can go suck a lemon.

oh iknew i was just wondering what the hell is wrong with that person and then i looked back at this persons posts