Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

by the way, that book sucks.

Does anyone actually read it?

If you think that book sucks (OK, the first half kinda does, but the second half makes up for it) then you are either;

a) not a scientist, or

B) have no interest in drugs

If the answer was A, then the book is completely useless to you anyway :)

Shulgin has done some amazing, pioneering work. Not so much in the synthesis of these compounds but in the self-assay. Some of the offerings in that book are neurological candy. Add these ones to the "try before you die" list*;

2CB (and or 2CI or 2CC)

2CE with any of the above

2CT7 (or 2CT2)

and MMDA.

*My religion/government/morality does not allow the use nor condoning of illicit substances. I speak from a strictly objective, analytical viewpoint.

DSC00224.jpg

Uniqlo x OC anorak, sale price too good to pass up on

i still really need to get my hands on that. been sleeping on it for a while.

If you think that book sucks (OK, the first half kinda does, but the second half makes up for it) then you are either;

a) not a scientist, or

B) have no interest in drugs

If the answer was A, then the book is completely useless to you anyway :)

Shulgin has done some amazing, pioneering work. Not so much in the synthesis of these compounds but in the self-assay. Some of the offerings in that book are neurological candy. Add these ones to the "try before you die" list*;

2CB (and or 2CI or 2CC)

2CE with any of the above

2CT7 (or 2CT2)

and MMDA.

*My religion/government/morality does not allow the use nor condoning of illicit substances. I speak from a strictly objective, analytical viewpoint.

2CT2 was fun. First few hours were bad but after that I had some nice euphoria and some amazing visuals..

img3611.jpg

i had an oki-ni gift certificate that probably would expire... and since it was on sale for the price of my gift certificate (25£), i copped, because there was nothing else that i wanted/could afford. i always wanted an expensive keychain so i'd be more careful with them.

img3580y.jpg

Visvim for me...

IMG_1749.jpg

Nike JP

IMG_1750.jpg

Visvim for the wife..

IMG_1748.jpg

Katsu

IMG_1751.jpg