Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Nope. Garmin's constantly misdirect you, then when you miss your turn or exit, they recalculate forever... pain in the ass

maybe an american thing?

i have a garmin and it works quite well

takes a bit longer than my dads tomtom to find the sattelite at first (maybe a minute) but its never misled me

maybe an american thing?

i have a garmin and it works quite well

takes a bit longer than my dads tomtom to find the sattelite at first (maybe a minute) but its never misled me

perhaps, but I've dealt with them a whole lot. My dad's never really gets you anywhere near the location, the one's I was using @ school would just fuck up constantly, and any other time I've had to work with one it's just recalculated the route 10 times before getting you to the destination. Quality is poor for the price.

Nope. Garmin's constantly misdirect you, then when you miss your turn or exit, they recalculate forever... pain in the ass

Have you tried updating the software? I had a few problems with the garmin and they were fixed with updates. They update like every month.

Guest jmatsu
how did the nike x cp turn out in the end? i really liked early product shots circa ages ago but never pursued copping a pair because they dont really fit in with my other stuff.

i know ive said this a million times but i wish they had the old style toe

not 100% sure what you mean about the old style toe. if i am assuming correctly the last retroed colorways of the original blazers that were closest to the old style toe was probably the black and whites and the brown and beiges. the leather of the cp x nikes are way thicker and stiffer. more reinforced. thus seem more bulky.

how did the nike x cp turn out in the end? i really liked early product shots circa ages ago but never pursued copping a pair because they dont really fit in with my other stuff.

i know ive said this a million times but i wish they had the old style toe

the leather of the cp x nikes are way thicker and stiffer. more reinforced. thus seem more bulky.

yep .

8852369-77ccc3308eeb096a064264ce6a8.jpg

2 new flashlights, the leftmost ones:

Left to Right:

EagleTac P10C2 Neutral White (super freaking bright with beautiful color, its insane... stainless steel notched bezel to break windows n shiet)

Fenix PD20 (really small, 6 modes of output, SOS and tactical turbo strobe to blind rapists in irvine or something)

Fenix LD01

Sanyo eneloop AAA NiMH

I can't even put my penis into these

*sigh*

8852369-77ccc3308eeb096a064264ce6a8.jpg

2 new flashlights, the leftmost ones:

Left to Right:

EagleTac P10C2 Neutral White (super freaking bright with beautiful color, its insane... stainless steel notched bezel to break windows n shiet)

Fenix PD20 (really small, 6 modes of output, SOS and tactical turbo strobe to blind rapists in irvine or something)

Fenix LD01

Sanyo eneloop AAA NiMH

I can't even put my penis into these

*sigh*

why do you need so many flashlights?

why do you need so many flashlights?

the one on the left has a warm tint and can illuminate things very very far away with good color rendition (this is only in the event that an asian surburban college student such as myself gets caught in the wilderness somehow). the bezel can break a window if i need to jack a car or break into a house

the one in the middle can be used every day to illuminate a room, blind a rapist, or signal SOS

the one on the right is in case my other two flashlights fail or I run out of lithium batteries and can only get my hands on a simple AAA

in short

i dont need these at all

i just get depressed and buy toys

im sorry

not 100% sure what you mean about the old style toe. if i am assuming correctly the last retroed colorways of the original blazers that were closed to the old style toe was probably the black and whites and the brown and beiges. the leather of the cp x nikes are way thicker and stiffer. more reinforced. thus seem more bulky.

i really miss this type of toebox (random google picture)

debbiethirteen026.jpg

If you think that book sucks (OK, the first half kinda does, but the second half makes up for it) then you are either;

a) not a scientist, or

B) have no interest in drugs

If the answer was A, then the book is completely useless to you anyway :)

Shulgin has done some amazing, pioneering work. Not so much in the synthesis of these compounds but in the self-assay. Some of the offerings in that book are neurological candy. Add these ones to the "try before you die" list*;

2CB (and or 2CI or 2CC)

2CE with any of the above

2CT7 (or 2CT2)

and MMDA.

*My religion/government/morality does not allow the use nor condoning of illicit substances. I speak from a strictly objective, analytical viewpoint.

2CB is dope.

there's a guy at my uni i come across from time to time, he wears white nike court something with apc jean. i really thought he was wearing cp (that'd be the first time i see cp on someone somewhere else than paris) at one moment. illusion is nearly perfect for a third of the price ... except there's a perforated nike swoosh.

my exam is over. I bought a bunch of shit to celebrate.

new briefcase:

114581_2_1?op_sharpen=1&op_usm=1,1,1,&qlt=80,1&hei=450&wid=360

a shockball:

shock_ball_blue.jpg

you pass this thing around from person to person and it randomly shocks people. it turned out to be a lot more painful than i thought.

digital turntables/mixer

vci300_45a.jpg

still have yet to open this.

hmmm just curious, but how exactly will a tailor lengthen the sleeves on a jacket, and what's the extent to which it can actually be done?

There's enough material in the hem for them to be made longer; I hope long enough to cover the wrist.

I have it done all the time, being tall and skinny :)