Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

How much are you motherfuckers paying for rent/utilities and still being able to buy all this shit?

eBay, a well paying internship, and a low cost of living? No girlfriend to sap up all of my money? Dollar pasta with olive oil and grilled chicken every night?

Bonus came in this week. Let's just say a lot of entries will follow soon...

First up:

Lithium Homme red riders jacket from A/W 2005/2006.

p1000011hs5.jpg

p1000012xh3.jpg

Now that's what I call a purchase!

As per the shirt posted by Vegas, when do you wear something like this? I could care less, but I would feel like an ass wearing something like that down the street for kids to see, or people that would take offense. I think people do have the right not to HAVE to look at something like that.

I actually got it 40% off, so around 65,000 yen. But it took me forever to find the red ones from last season. Black was the obvious color, but red is so distinct, paired w/ black jeans and a striped black/white shirt, the color looks so dope. Unfortunately, its hot as hell in Tokyo right now, so can't wear it for 2 months...

Went to Goods with just $50, turned out better than I thought. Had to buy the Brknhome tee a size larger than usual (medium usually if anyone cares) because I really like it. Hopefully it shrinks to fit better.

pickupsqc4.jpg

This past week, did a little shopping.

Got:

-Dior 19cm's

-19" widescreen LCD for my Powerbook

-KRK studio monitors

Went to the APC sale and got the cardigan in beige (only color left), the grey striped knit jumper, and the military shirt.

Wanted, but did not get:

-Dior black tie billfold