Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

wait lah.. are those some hi top purcells soepom?

yep. hi top purcells, with subtle beige snake skin patterned print at the sides. converse 100th anniversary edition. or at least i think that's what the salesperson at ABC was trying to tell me...

i was waiting forever for my local shop to get their geller shipment and i was finally able to pick up this jacket today. love it and the fit is amazing:

DSCF25187376.jpg

fit pics:

DSCF25247383.jpg

DSCF25217382.jpg

also snagged these ysl boots pretty recently and wore them for the first time the other day:

DSCF25047366.jpg

damn, i've been waiting for it to go up on the site, price? $600?

Seven's been getting Raf shipments for a while now. You know they take phone orders, right?

Dumbass, you should know by now that their site is the last thing to get updated.

DSCF0001.png These should pay for themselves in 6 cuts--that is if I don't fuck up and have to leave it to the pros.

let me get a taper with my hood on the side. you charge extra for designs?

Dumbass, you should know by now that their site is the last thing to get updated.

fuck, southwest don't know shit about eastcoast commerce n shit. I'll have to call up my boy Motoki...

DSCF0001.png These should pay for themselves in 6 cuts--that is if I don't fuck up and have to leave it to the pros.

Half the fun of getting a cut is hanging out at the shop and listening to that dude talk shit.

Don't ask who that dude is. Every shop has THAT dude.